db dyes

then you dont know how to play your class

ok man i dont know how to play my class..i wanna play this class without dyes what's your problem?

ok man i dont know how to play my class..i wanna play this class without dyes what's your problem?

you can play your class how you want you can  even run around without armor if you want but he asked for good dyes on db on oly and pvp

hello guys,i want to know what dyes u think are the best for OLY+PVP for doombringer

ty.

/ontopic

well man..it depends on server..if fighters have BIG crits..u should add + dex  - con...

if fighters have good damage with SKILLS ..then u have to add  +str - con...

so it depends on what server ur playing...

i can give u an example: On L2Atlantis(Epilogue) i play doombringer and i have +++wep with max atribute...and in PvP,skills like Crushing Pain doesn't make any good dmg..so i added + 5 dex  -5 str...and i crit very well!in fact i base my gameplay on 2 factors:

Disarm

Crit power

When i am 1 vs 1 the only thing i do is:get near enemy with RUsh Impact,then use disarm and hit&use cp pots(enemy reflects dmg)and if he runs..i use rushes..and if he doesn't run..he is dead :)

+4DEX -4STR

+1DEX -1STR

same like evil....you give a disarm and if it works you will kill it fast coz of your crit....

also when attack a player stun him with Rush Impact(more chance of stun if is enchanted at leas +13 ;)  ) then just a few hits and he goes down...trust me it works...in Oly or TvT is the best solution ;)