Grandbosses error

manos2864

Question

Hey guys !!! i have a problem and noone can answer me and solve my problem !! My grandbosses didnt work :S.... baium cant hit me he just follow me when i hit him !!! Valakas same and when i hit him he teleport me back to goddard !! Antharas when i hit him a window appear and say script error !!! Core // beleth isnt in them locations !! I want grandbosses like official game!! For example when you go to baium and wake him angel appear.... when go to valakas lair a intro video appear firstly and after you start to hit him !!! Can someone help me???? ANYONE KNOW ??? I want official Grandbosses and not like some noobservers with already spawn a boss and you go with teleport into him lair and kill it !!

**EDIT**

I use (compile) l2jserver epilogue

8 answers to this question

I want grandbosses like official game!! For example when you go to baium and wake him angel appear.... when go to valakas lair a intro video appear firstly and after you start to hit him !!! Can someone help me???? ANYONE KNOW ??? I want official Grandbosses and not like some noobservers with already spawn a boss and you go with teleport into him lair and kill it !!

just think a bit and u could get the answer by yourself....

lets see maybe u need quest for those bosses ? ;)

just think a bit and u could get the answer by yourself....

lets see maybe u need quest for those bosses ? ;)

yes need quest for those bosses.... before i go to valakas i complete him quest to enter but again nothing :S

i need to check it with a normal char eh?? hmm ok i must done blood fabric quest and i will come back to tell you

*EDIT*

I have blooded fabric in my normal char but when i press to crystal to go inside ... crystal say that baium isnt inside ( dont say it exactly but i know it :D ) but baium is inside in stone mode

**EDIT 2**

When i change baium to l2monster he hit but he doesnt use Baium skills just he hit with normal hit and he is already spawn in baium lair but when i change it in l2Grandboss then he is like real baium i mean when i spawn him he is in stone mode and i click to wake up and he stand up but then he just follow me and dont hit me :S

***EDIT 3***

Baium work with normal char.. !! :D but valakas ? how i can see if he work ?? i wait in lair of valakas and wait if we spawn (with intro video)??? (i have done him quest) or i need 50 ppls to spawn him? Antharas working excellent but i dont know how he can spawn alone !! i am waiting in him lair and dont know how he spawn alone... can someone tell me how i can do this?

Really sry for Double post but noone will answer if i am now write a reply !!! SRY for double post <<~~

But all my grandbosses have respawntime 0seconds !!! i go to gameserver-->configs-->grandboss and change there some things for example i put "IntervalOfBaiumSpawn = 5" but when i go to baium and i press shift + click i see he has respawtime 0 seconds :S why??? i rr the server but again same :S

its cause grandbosses have different respawn system, just ignore that 0

yes but when i kill valakas (with admin command //kill) another valakas spawn and normal char cant enter into valakas lair for that reason... because valakas must have some minutes respawn time

**EDIT**

If someone tell me how i can fix baium when i hit him spawn angels like official topic is locked :D

If someone tell me how i can fix baium when i hit him spawn angels like official topic is locked Cheesy

You will have to edit his AI and make it retail like.