Dmg of necro on interlude(with gloom-vortex)

WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?

• 300-500
    • 500-800
    • 800-1100

The reason i make this is simple...i play on l2 sharp until l2 survival openes.There are 34 buff slots there and divine/unholy protection are 3 hours....so obviously every1 have full resists.

Result??simply necro does max 500dmg.I casted gloom and vortex to a friend (sph) like 40 times gloom and 10 times vortex...didn't work not even once..and ofc dmg 290.(imagine with -8men...).

obviously i said that to the gm and suggested to him to either make extra buffs (elemental protection,holy/unholy/ resistance and divine protection) to 10 MIN or less if possible OR simply make 24 buff slots....his response was that a normal dmg for a mage is 600 (ROFL????????).i mean if u hit for 600dmg with and get minimum 2k dmg from archers(aq is easy so easily 2500) he can kill u while standing in ur face......daggers make in ur face minimum 1500 dmg...backstab 3k....plus bluff that works often.Obviously mages ain't go a chance.

Before i end i wanna end some of the arguments i got from players (greeks......)

Necro is not a damage dealer...

Well that dude is right...every1 knows that necro is a tank or support............................................................

interlude is archer's client

This dude is right as well.....since archer's are op we shouldn't make anything to make server more balanced.....

Before u post pls take in mind that:

I know the game......

I make this post 100% cause i can't believe ppl believe that mage should do 600dmg on pvp ......

I am talking for server without customs

Also i wanna add that i suggest this dmg for NO RB JEWLS server...that means about 30% mc rate max...(after all most server's have a restriction on mc...)

i think 500-800 is the best dmg for a balanced server...300-500 is too low...800-1100 is too big because if it would be magic crit you will do 4k dmg..

i think 500-800 is the best dmg for a balanced server...300-500 is too low...800-1100 is too big because if it would be magic crit you will do 4k dmg..

600/750.. Best Balance i Think. :D

800-900. i will corect u. interlude is archer and dagger cronicle ;)

y sry ma mistake :D

nice i have play in many server and wich of these server not have balance.. i think the best dmg for a balance server is 600-900... no more..

y i am close to this too....as i say in the first post ofc with mc to 30% it should be around to 1k.a light armor fighter have around 10k life (cp+hp) that means u must do 10 hits(including gloom + dark vortex) to kill some1 and from them u are about 3skils from daggers (maybe 1 or 2 if he is behjnd and maybe 5 from front).And if the mc rate is higher (valakas without restriction) then 500 dmg

You missed the thing, the basic problem is the debuffs never land so to that dont need to edit the buffslots just fix the debuff land rates. But since every interlude developer is equal to a wannabe who cant do that thats not going to happen only if they can find a way to nerf the classes and by the way interlude dont care about resists.

You missed the thing, the basic problem is the debuffs never land so to that dont need to edit the buffslots just fix the debuff land rates. But since every interlude developer is equal to a wannabe who cant do that thats not going to happen only if they can find a way to nerf the classes and by the way interlude dont care about resists.

sry but i need to tell u that u are wrong...so let me explain :

I Suppose that by saying debuffs u mean the basics so in this case gloom dark vortex...the thing is that if u do 500 dmg without those u will do like 700 or 800 with the debuffs but right now on normal s interlude with full resist a necro hits with 300dmg..so even if the debuffs land u will give like 500dmg MAX..so the problem is not really that.Also most times debuffs from other mages (surrenders and wind/water/fire vortex) land easier cause the resists in dark atks are way bigger.

Now if u mean silence e.t.c. well some of those should land more rare cause if some of those succeed u will win the pvp 100%.Ofc debuffs like slow,frost bolt e.t.c should land more often but still not 100% (depends on the opponent ofc)

Now about the resist well to tell u the truth i never got the chance to test it on l2off BUT from the personal experience from many many servers i learned that with  full buffs necro does half dmg that the rest of the mages...and the resist that messes worst with necro is divine protection.As said before i never got the chance to test it on l2off so this could be just a l2j problem like many many others (like sonic blaster from gladi making more dmg than tripple and the list goes on)but at least for ALL the interlude l2j server i played this is a fact.

If i am wrong somewhere correct me but do it show the way i did it....with arguments that is .

with full resists (u forgot song of invocation) necro should be hit for 300-450 dmg max.

Without resists necro should be hit for 900+..

Btw,i vote for 500-800.

I did not forgot it ...as u can see i say "extra" buffs and what i mean is buffs that are not on npc buffers ;)

Before posting read what i say and what this poll is all about..i don't ask what it should....i ask what it should for necro to be playable...and i give more than 300dmg to epic raids...............

sry but i need to tell u that u are wrong...so let me explain :

I Suppose that by saying debuffs u mean the basics so in this case gloom dark vortex...the thing is that if u do 500 dmg without those u will do like 700 or 800 with the debuffs.Most times debuffs from other mages (surrenders and wind/water/fire vortex) land easier cause the resists in dark atks are way bigger.

Now if u mean silence e.t.c. well some of those should land more rare cause if some of those succeed u will win the pvp 100%.Ofc debuffs like slow,frost bolt e.t.c should land more often but still not 100% (depends on the opponent ofc)

Now about the resist well to tell u the truth i never got the chance to test it on l2off BUT from the personal experience from many many servers i learned that with  full buffs necro does half dmg that the rest of the mages...and the resist that messes worst with necro is divine protection.As said before i never got the chance to test it on l2off so this could be just a l2j problem like many many others (like sonic blaster from gladi making more dmg than tripple and the list goes on)but at least for ALL the interlude l2j server i played this is a fact.

If i am wrong somewhere correct me but do it show the way i did it....with arguments that is .

I did not forgot it ...as u can see i say "extra" buffs and what i mean is buffs that are not on npc buffers ;)

Before posting read what i say and what this poll is all about..i don't ask what it should....i ask what it should for necro to be playable...and i give more than 300dmg to epic raids...............

No thats where you are wrong the resist in interlude dont have to do anything with debuff land chance simple dont affect it damage yes but debuff land chance no. The servers problem is the skills not setted up properly if you setup the skills that includes debuff land rates properly you have balance.

No thats where you are wrong the resist in interlude dont have to do anything with debuff land chance simple dont affect it damage yes but debuff land chance no. The servers problem is the skills not setted up properly if you setup the skills that includes debuff land rates properly you have balance.

i can't say u are wrong cause i don't really know how it works but what i can say is that on my current server for e.g (i can recall a couple more with the same crap) with necro i just can't land a debuff on full resist ppl..but on sph (and sps on 1 of the others) i can land em easily..i did not really tested it with some1 to be 100% sure but from what i see from the dmg's (and less speed from slow or atk speed from wind vortex) it lands.Now dunno maybe this is also some short of l2j crap but this is a fact as well.

P.S. If there is a l2off developer or some1 that have full knowledge pls give us a reply to solve this :D

i can't say u are wrong cause i don't really know how it works but what i can say is that on my current server for e.g (i can recall a couple more with the same crap) with necro i just can't land a debuff on full resist ppl..but on sph (and sps on 1 of the others) i can land em easily..i did not really tested it with some1 to be 100% sure but from what i see from the dmg's (and less speed from slow or atk speed from wind vortex) it lands.Now dunno maybe this is also some short of l2j crap but this is a fact as well.

P.S. If there is a l2off developer or some1 that have full knowledge pls give us a reply to solve this :D

nahh thats just a crappy formula which not really surprising at all since its interlude just skip it its normal under interlude to see such weird things

nahh thats just a crappy formula which not really surprising at all since its interlude just skip it its normal under interlude to see such weird things

Well this doesn't surprise me at all ........but let's end this we ain't going somewhere...l2 will be fucked up from now on..and well there is nothing we can do.

P.S. Those that posted 200-500 dmg pls post and explain why.Also if u wish post ur address so i can come and break ur pc for u never to play l2 again ty.......