ANIME !!

agei

Higurashi no naku koro ni, is a great anime, and maniac o.o  we need an anime section D:<

if you like that one check "perfect blue" its anime based on a thriller novel :] if i remember later japan tv created also live action of that anime :D

Escaflowne i sthe best anime ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

every1 has to admit that

nop :P i can simple question why is it "best ever" ? hmmm lets see maybe because its full of diferent categories?

from anidb:

category- Action, Angst, Dragons, Fantasy, Mecha, Parallel Universe, Piloted Robots, Romance, SciFi, Shoujo, Transforming Robots

omg its like some soap opera xD from brazil (no offence :P) and the plot?!

"Hitomi Kanzaki is a typical high school girl, with typical problems, but when a vision of a young man battling a dragon becomes a reality, her life changes forever..."

-imo she fap to death xD to that dream moaning or smth (that would be interestning)

"...Drawn into a strange vortex with the swordsman, Van, Hitomi is thrust into the strange world of Gaea. Van must learn to master the suit of armor Escaflowne..."

-that armor mastery smels like cheap version of evangelion :P

"... before he and Hitomi are crushed by the ambitions of the Empire of Zaibach. Van and Hitomi will encounter both allies and enemies in an effort to unlock the secrets within Escaflowne..."

-hmm now its cheap version of FF7?!

"...and Hitomi's heart, stirred by love and adventure, will, at times ache with sorrow. But why was she sent to this world? Her journey has just begun!"

-yeah and Hitomi will cry me a river or else nostalgic sh1t for crybabies or school girls in more than half of epizods xD

and thats why this is "best ever anime" ?! i doubt that, rly plot is trivial and boring characters are unorginal and simple like in over 9000 other anime. Im not saying that this is totaly crap in anime industry :P it might be cool for very veeeryy veeeeryyyy young ppl you know like sailor moon, but plz dont insult ppl saying "you must admit that its best eva" :P go and watch "Berserk" if you like to watch smth epic with guys fighting with swords nice plot and awesome ending.