ANIME !!

agei

with terms like "best anime" you should first divide it in categories coz for someone anime like naruto or bleach could be "the best" and ok probably it is but in soap opera fighting anime category :P else with anime like Ghost in the shell which is sci-fi action and so on... so i dont see a point in talking which anime is the best of all :P its like when you try to compare rambo to naked weapon or star wars

Or try to compare Rambo and Chuck Norris LOOOOL.

Also, if you wants to learn/watch manga/anime drawings, go to this site. www.ratemydrawings.com ^^ I just loved that site.

wow that site is awesome :D you can find whatever you want all kind of drawings... its smth like deviantart

ok i guess scorvon is right...some ppls think of best also not only on the genre, but the art, story, etc.

of course what i mean to say, which you guys like best, your fave of all times.

and to make it more interesting....saying why would make it this thread more fun ^^

my why for FLCL  is the characters (specially the main, Naota) so grown up, and aslo the animation...and ofcourse extreemly funny xDDD