How to send a DOS to a desired IP with CMD

You know, in this world you have to be a bad guy in order to survive.

ppl die but their reputation still live.

ppl live but their reputation is dead.

World is not like on TV, dude.

My dad had good positions at govern on my country. And was on times while most of gevernments were getting rich due to their position. (like in greece now)

My dad didn't took even 1 cent with corruption (i hate him coz he could be very rich :P)

He never abused his position and connections (indeed i did just as his son)

this was on my adolesence. But growing up i realised that respect, honesty etc are values that you can't buy with moneys and if you destroy them once you can never have them back.

Believe me...

Which are?

Atm I couldn't answer that question, I can't forsee any situation right now that would cause me to DDoS someone, as I don't work for a server it's not like I can say it would be in defence of that server.

I see. Well, your thoughts are not wrong but just take a look in our world. Do you think that you can survive without using ilegal ways?

I see. Well, your thoughts are not wrong but just take a look in our world. Do you think that you can survive without using ilegal ways?

Survive, yes.

Become the president of Zimbabwe, no.

Survive, yes.

Become the president of Zimbabwe, no.

I don't know where are you from, but in Greece (especially) you can't survive. Anyway, let's stay on topic. End from me. Thanks for this discussion, it was really nice. I like to hear people's opinion and discuss subjects like these.

I don't know where are you from, but in Greece (especially) you can't survive. Anyway, let's stay on topic. End from me. Thanks for this discussion, it was really nice. I like to hear people's opinion and discuss subjects like these.

Albania.

We don't make many differences on that way xD

Btw i enjoyed this discussion too :)

need Public IP? i make 100+ dos atack and cmd say me:,,Request timed out."-where is problem?

Avoid that, depends on the net u want to crash, sometimes you can't dos everyone, if u know some friend with 1-2 mb internet speed u can try to dos him

post your Speedtest so we can see what's your real speed