Sorry MaxCheaters :'(

RevengerInazuma

Well , thats not any EmoQuit topic or anything , just my feelings about this forum.

Let me show you who i am.Some members in this forum , prolly like ProJeCt or whatever thinks that i am a immature idiot that is just here to flame but thats not truth , i love this forum and all its member , everyone is different here so there can found any type of person to talk and have different opinions.I got a stupid ban last time , it was not even about flames or whatever but creating a topic (for someone else).I just want to say a big SORRY to every single person i insulted , flamed or whatever and a big THANKS to everyone of you in this forum , even if you dont know me i thank you.The days i had my main acc were the best in this forum.I want it back to proove everyone who i really am.Just a last chance.

Don't say this topic is gay or whatever you would do just the same if you were 2 years in this forum and worked your ass out for it.

A last chance , please  :-[

well  i remember you from when you were normal member and then you became Uploader i think..

after that i was inactive..

so, from what i remember you were a cool guy who helped the forum..

it wouldnt be saddly or annoying for me if you would get your acc back..

hope you will :)

he is gay i wouldnt unban him.

Kidding he is cool second chance plox

he is gay i wouldnt unban him.

none asked about your preferances when you have sex

and we are not racists..

btw i loled at this one xD