[Help] Stuck when hit with magic same faction ---- Coyote faction !

MeVsYou

Question

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=135928.0 : Coyote faction system.

Well i ask many persons to help me but noone can fix it.

In this code ,coyote made it in that way that when a ppl hit with magic(wizards) ppls from same faction ,to stuck and the only way to unstuck is to rr.

At least for me this is totally useless....

So can someone help me to remove this "stuck" and ppls be able to hit with magic only different factions.

The problem i think is in l2character.java changes that made coyote ...

I really need your help.

13 answers to this question

Hum dude, according to Coyote post, it's a FEATURE.

Members from same faction cannot use aggressive skills against each other. The character will stuck and will need a restart, as a punishment.

It's far easier to find than a bug. And Onix it's not the good solution, even if I think it's related with actionFailed packet.

I think Coyote didn't know how to block attacks, so he put that and it was a "better than nothing" solution lol.

Solution is in L2Character.

yeah i know thst coyote made it in that way....dunno if he dont know to fix that,actually i asked him many times but he is always "busy".

Onix i think the problem is on l2character as i said before. :/

I said to you, remove the actionFailed packets in L2character.

You're in the bad mood if you just ask a patch. Go in the code and remove conditions. Actually there is 2 places where "you hit your faction" occur. Just delete them to get normal, if you really fear to delete something just delete the sendpacket stuff and let all the structure like it is (even if it's not optimized).

You got 4 lines to delete at minimum, compile, test, and if it's doesn't work (I read the patch 2 times, but I suppose it's from those packets) just come back. You got answer, now develop.

And I was answering to Onix about the "feature" stuff. His method haven't any way to fix your error.

You are logic, as you find the solution, but don't hope for someone to make the dev for you. Ppl are so damned lazy sometimes... That make me cry.

xaxxa man relax...

I am not here 1 day or 1 month or 1 year. :P

I tried all these......

I tried and many other things.....some good guys like xaddytzu helped me to fix it also.

What we succeed ,was not to stuck but then ppls couldnt hit enemies with magic.

I think it is not as simple as you imagine it ;) .

Moreover i didnt ask for "patch".

I just ask for help to fix this beeping shit !!!

Just use another faction system, Laikeriz one is the best.

From the patch there is no special thing, so I suppose you focked your server in any way. If you have problem only with MAGIC, and not with physical, you focked your code 100% sure. If you haven't any project/timeline, gg, you have to find your error in 1200 files :D.

And this faction system is pretty primitive, so it's simple :P.

There is at least 3 others faction system shared over MXC, and they don't bug. Most advanced is Laikeriz one. And no, I haven't actions in Laikeriz shares lol. This one is really nice.

if ((target instanceof L2PcInstance) && (this instanceof L2PcInstance))
+        	        {
+        	        	if (((L2PcInstance) this).isTeam1Member() && (((L2PcInstance) target).isTeam1Member() && Config.ENABLE_FACTION_ENGINE))
+        	        	{
+        	        	    ((L2PcInstance) this).sendMessage("You Cannot Attack a Player From Your Faction!");
+        	        	    sendPacket(ActionFailed.STATIC_PACKET);
+        	        	    return;
+        	        	}
+        	        	else if (((L2PcInstance) this).isTeam1Member() && ((((L2PcInstance) target).isTeam1Member() && Config.ENABLE_FACTION_ENGINE && (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BUFF)) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HOT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BALANCE_LIFE) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CONT)))
+        	        	{
+        	        	}
+        	        	if (((L2PcInstance) this).isTeam2Member() && (((L2PcInstance) target).isTeam2Member() && Config.ENABLE_FACTION_ENGINE))
+        	        	{
+        	        	    ((L2PcInstance) this).sendMessage("You Cannot Attack a Player From Your Faction!");
+        	        	    sendPacket(ActionFailed.STATIC_PACKET);
+        	        	}
+        	        	else if (((L2PcInstance) this).isTeam2Member() && ((((L2PcInstance) target).isTeam2Member() && Config.ENABLE_FACTION_ENGINE && (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BUFF)) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HOT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.COMBATPOINTHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.HEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.MANAHEAL_PERCENT) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.BALANCE_LIFE) || (skill.getSkillType() == L2SkillType.CONT)))
+        	        	{
+        	        	}
+        	        }

If you remove this code and you still got problem, consider reinstalling. I'm perhaps blind, but it's the only part referring to skill use.

ok tryskell i will try it...

But i have to say that i search for other factions but all links are dead....

I need a source not a preconfig.

If you have any link,you can reply it here. ;)

I got another from coyote, which is apparently the rip of the L2JFree one (I use myself a custom version of it) :

http://pastebin.com/jPYZG2A1

You have to add 2 tables and related HTMs, just check L2Jfree datapack they are shared.

FdlP one :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=63437

About Laikeriz aka... azaila-something, it must be on the forum. XD

1) Fdlp faction = all links are dead

2) Laikeriz = link is dead.

So only Coyote still exists??? afff....

Guys do you have the file of laikeriz to give me too?

Just use another faction system, Laikeriz one is the best.

From the patch there is no special thing, so I suppose you focked your server in any way. If you have problem only with MAGIC, and not with physical, you focked your code 100% sure. If you haven't any project/timeline, gg, you have to find your error in 1200 files :D.

And this faction system is pretty primitive, so it's simple :P.

There is at least 3 others faction system shared over MXC, and they don't bug. Most advanced is Laikeriz one. And no, I haven't actions in Laikeriz shares lol. This one is really nice.

And i thought it Coyote faction it was good....pffff so buggy.

so if someone can reupload laikeriz faction for me,i would be gratefull.