Beta Testing Period Begun! Interlude x1000 (How to help us)

Maxtor

You talk about corruption w/o knowing shit kiddo.If you prefer to go and play to other servers that have been made videos and evidences about their corruption and have closed and opened more than 3 times then you are free to go and dont spam the thread.

You seem really retarded.

Maxtor made you "something" on this failed project and you think you are someone.

You don't know SH1T about l2mxc, you -beep-ing random.

L2MxC was corrupted,it had hidden item donations and of course failed so much.Of course there are evidence about it, as well.

So, you should keep your mouth shut next time.

Maxtor made you "something" on this failed project and you think you are someone.

L2MxC was corrupted,it had hidden item donations and of course failed so much.Of course there are evidence about it, as well.

Edit: Changed my mind.I am not gonna pay attention to this retarded person again.Any mod delete my reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems still the srv needs, class changer, buffers, teleporters, shops :s

p.s. im alone now on the srv, so good luck !

p.s.2. How ppl can test if there are nothing to test ? :d

p.s.3. l2walker IG works.

Wait a minute...i didn't get it clearly....wasn't L2MxC x70 server? I've heard very good critics about it and i will join....but its now going to be x1000? And wtf? Did L2 MxC have corruption??? I heard that it was the best and most balanced... ???

I have the evidence, I showed it once, got bbaned instantly.