[Preview]Call Of Duty: Black Ops[PC,PS3,Xbox360]

Can I play it without Steam account?

P.S. Another games in this line is really good)

Yes but not online :)

• 2 weeks later...

The single player was pretty intense. Its like a good film. You dont fully understand whats going on until the very end. Very good storyline...

agree x100

The single player was pretty intense. Its like a good film. You dont fully understand whats going on until the very end. Very good storyline...

So fvcking true.

However,the mp mode will loose it's creativity after some weeks of playing.Don't you think?

So fvcking true.

However,the mp mode will loose it's creativity after some weeks of playing.Don't you think?

doubt so. w@w, modern warfare or modern warfare 2 didnt loose the creativity. This one has even more features (like contracts) and is a lot more balanced than modern warfare 2. However, saddly they killed snipers

doubt so. w@w, modern warfare or modern warfare 2 didnt loose the creativity. This one has even more features (like contracts) and is a lot more balanced than modern warfare 2. However, saddly they killed snipers

they killed snipers why is that? im a sniper user and sniper fan since the first cods i can remember i still got my sniper class which i use on most of the map and i get out with scores like 30-2 30-9 70-12 and so on.

Well,I was able to play with all the weapons but I loved quick-scoping but now it's likely impossible.

I've done it a few times but come on,they screwed in that way.

For,it has lost its interest and I do prefer FIFA or Assassin's Creed Online.

Especially assassin's creed,is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

they killed snipers why is that? im a sniper user and sniper fan since the first cods i can remember i still got my sniper class which i use on most of the map and i get out with scores like 30-2 30-9 70-12 and so on.

i never used a single kind of class for all maps. I usually has a short attack class (smg + fast), mid-long attack class (ar) and the sniper class.

i used to use the sniper class in long maps. However, since theres no quick scoping (and so, erased non scope) and most of the maps arent that long (just array, wmd and crisis are ok for that), i cannot use sniper that much

Moreover, i didnt say yet a sniper raping asses like in previous games. (alredy in fifth prestige)

We all do.I guess that Treyearch will fix it if they get to work on the next Call of Duty.

I can't wait to see modern warfare 3 :P

im still burning my ass on this one :3

Nah..I've fixed my ports problem and after applying ma ps3 into a DMZ I am burning my ass playing AC Brotherhood online or FIFA 11 online :P