[Preview]Call Of Duty: Black Ops[PC,PS3,Xbox360]

lame games.

cod bo is awesome when u got absolutly 0 fps lag and 0 gfx lag.

i got 110 fps really awesome gameplay

Well,if you don't like football you can't like FIFA or PES games!However,Assassin's Creed is a really awesome game.

I love it and the mp mode is even better.

in ps3, the game counter usually marks between 550k and 650k of players.

dunno if it include others platforms or even if is real or fake

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well I dont get PPL ... Full of bug's game and its best selling game ... I DONT GET IT! That proove PPL pay for brand ... not for game -.-

Anyway DICE Will pwn Treyarch & InfinityWard asses -.- Battlefield 3 will be much better (game on new machine) Playstation 3!!

Activision is just machine for making $$$$ Kotick dont care for players ... They just Release DLC which costs bunch $$$$ -.-

They should look on guys from Swedish studio and give some maps for free as they do ...

That's all ... i know my typo bad i was fast write but the truth is next year Battlefielld 3 will kick Modern Warfare 3 ass!

Yaba daba!

full of shit bugged as hell

inst full of bug cause of the developers will. To avoid the cheating shown in modern warfare 2, most (not all) black ops ingame actions are checked in a treyarch server before go down to the host  and from him to the rest of players. Thats why connection is worst than other cods and some bugs may appear

full of shit bugged as hell

inst full of bug cause of the developers will. To avoid the cheating shown in modern warfare 2, most (not all) black ops ingame actions are checked in a treyarch server before go down to the host  and from him to the rest of players. Thats why connection is worst than other cods and some bugs may appear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...