[Preview]Call Of Duty: Black Ops[PC,PS3,Xbox360]

I heard that it have shitload of lags, problems on sound, many OPed guns worse than mw2, the noob gunner is more OPed than MW2 and the interface is shit.

Glad that didnt bought it, maybe i never will.

conclusion: MW2 > Black Ops for now

I heard that it have shitload of lags, problems on sound, many OPed guns worse than mw2, the noob gunner is more OPed than MW2 and the interface is shit.

Glad that didnt bought it, maybe i never will.

conclusion: MW2 > Black Ops for now

LOL,the game isn't even a day out and all of you've started blaming Treyearch!

Don't talk shit if you haven't played it!However,I am taking into deep consideration and I will be proving this wrong or right when I have the game(today/tomorrow)!

LOL,the game isn't even a day out and all of you've started blaming Treyearch!

Don't talk shit if you haven't played it!However,I am taking into deep consideration and I will be proving this wrong or right when I have the game(today/tomorrow)!

i didnt play it yet ^^

i finished the game!!!...i think i liked MW2 more than Black Ops...

Ιs it bigger than mw2?I mean the storyline!

I don't know why u guys tell that black ops < mw2.. i really like it.

I can't say u cause i played mw2 only in multiplayer mode at my friends house.. anyway storyline of black ops is pretty long.

i think its the same...MW2 had more action...in Black ops...mason was taken by CIA for interrogation... Reznov was just a Illusion... at the end Mason remembered everything...The last map is on a Ship... the BEST weap i ve ever seen in CODs is CrossBow(with bombs :D)

i think its the same...MW2 had more action...in Black ops...mason was taken by CIA for interrogation... Reznov was just a Illusion... at the end Mason remembered everything...The last map is on a Ship... the BEST weap i ve ever seen in CODs is CrossBow(with bombs :D)

you fvcker i don't want you to spoil it for me!

Just tell me if the script's bigger than mw2's or not!

i dont remember how many maps has MW2...but i think Bo has 2-3 more maps... but less action... Crossbow rocks!...also SPAS-12 Dragon's breath rocks

less action?C'mon!

Thank you anyway!