[L2J] L2WarOfRaces - PvP

HotPro™

nick he is wrong i just logged in to play but i promise dont play i can proove to you that i can log in cause i am not banned :)

you and your english is killing every topic on this forum.

Stop spamming or get smited.

Thnx...

# Tattoo of Flame: +65% M. Attack

# Tattoo of Soul: +33% Attack Speed

# Tattoo of Avadon: +33% Casting Speed

first fail

and the server is fake cause i have the msn of the real administrator of the war of races and i asked him , u didnt even had a permition. bye

Ppl saying that this server is lame bcuz of the stolen name but it's actually pretty good. It's my fave type of server and it has helpful GMs.

Didn't spot any insane bug so far.

I saw ppl crying about the rate. I hope they were not maxcheaters.com members and that this isn't the reason they call the server a failure.

Ohh, and don't make costume events when only 3 ppl online xD

NOTE:A GM hosted the event not the Admin.

GL :D

EDIT: Mages have overpowered tattoos. They can even beat adventurer from close combat :S  I mean +65% M.ATK is omg :S

Also, reduce the spoil rate plz.

# Tattoo of Flame: +65% M. Attack

# Tattoo of Soul: +33% Attack Speed

# Tattoo of Avadon: +33% Casting Speed

first fail

and the server is fake cause i have the msn of the real administrator of the war of races and i asked him , u didnt even had a permition. bye

Man are you hear right? Sucks.! I don't say that i am the real administrator.! Don't read only the titles.! You are spamming!

Well, it really sucks to still great servers name, and destroy their reputation with making this kind of "server" that will close next Monday.

you are so DUMB NAAB THE17HEROES HAS .TK SO ? THEY HAVE 600 PPL ON SO THEY FAILED? OMFG SUCH A NOOB

Yeah ok, but the17heros is and EPIC FAIL server, /confirmed ?

Well, it really sucks to still great servers name, and destroy their reputation with making this kind of "server" that will close next Monday.

Yeah ok, but the17heros is and EPIC FAIL server, /confirmed ?

Failed is the god because he made you and not the 17HEROES.

Failed is the god because he made you and not the 17HEROES.

u kidding me?? the 17 heroes is the most fail serveri have ever seen lol ,too much custom,unbalanced,star wars!(with too much ++++) lol

How do I give a +1 to nick1995paok? I totally agree with you. People who play The 17 Heroes must be huge halftwits. WTF Dragonballs???

I like servers like Hotpro's. It's like playing a mid rate server with luxurious buffs and features :D

Classic L2 FTW!!! With luxurious calss and features of course xP

How do I give a +1 to nick1995paok? I totally agree with you. People who play The 17 Heroes must be huge halftwits. WTF Dragonballs???

I like servers like Hotpro's. It's like playing a mid rate server with luxurious buffs and features :D

Classic L2 FTW!!! With luxurious calss and features of course xP

dragonballs is ok just a custom but +100++ weapons?? wtf is going on....

on topic why the fuck this server every night close?? 15yo boy owner?