Intrepid is BACK!

Intrepid

So as many of you know i was pretty much non stop in work with the sections and that kind of "job" needs really strong people mentally because of some really annoying question that people can ask and that caused me pretty much flip out for even a simple "hi" for that the fact that i did 5 guys "job" alone was just a little bonus. And that madness ended up in an unprovoked attack(against everything and everyone) which leads to my bann.

Wow, same story here bro!!

Let me judge that for you and some other people in here please.

I never said anything bad for your nationality I said for many other things but not for your nationality and you remember it.

I never said anything bad for your nationality I said for many other things but not for your nationality and you remember it.

As I said, let me judge some people's behavior and appreciations for the job I did in here in the past.But anyway, I won't spam this topic anymore for something that has to do with me.It's Intrepid's topic.

Welcome Back.

As I said, let me judge some people's behavior and appreciations for the job I did in here in the past.But anyway, I won't spam this topic anymore for something that has to do with me.It's Itrepid's topic.

Welcome Back.

What job lawl ? You were moderating the most dead sections , gimme a break...Anyway let's stop it here , I don't want to look like a mean guy.

chill guys chill moderating is still moderating doesnt matter what section you do you can get enough with anything at some point :)