MaxCheaters Failed For 1 Moer Time

Ghost Of Sparta

see this for someone who promoted to gold: (Date Registered-Karma-Posts-Shares-Total Time Logged in are some criteria. Also must be 18+,clever, not pathetic, not emo, not asslicking, not attacking others,not swearing, not -Karma,respect from others).

(ps: if you feel ready or capable for this position pm a Global Moderator and send him as many information as you can).Gold Members can view Staff/VIP/JankYard Sections.Also they can Lock/Unlock any topic. (Except some L2 Sections)

haha then how did u get ur position? xD

Is not  about report lol.Is all about if you have friends on staff.If im not worng grisom and maxtor and some another staff member are you friend

no lol

if it is like the way you think then i would be gold long time before. Coyote would be g mod long time before. but no, things look different.

And for your info. To ask for promotion, need to PM a g mod.

I never send a PM to Coyote, Raule, GrisoM.

I send once a PM to Dream months ago. And once to webmonster like 3 months ago. Long time ehh ;)

And i got an answer like: i wasn't ready yet coz i was new on that time.

i heared that you gave them your girlfriend. :P

well,i dont have gf  <<

but,if i had i wouldn't give her to them ;D

haha raule and grisom? think again xD

?

who else?

He's active , he's here for a long time and he has shared some cool stuff.

Non of your business that he joined the staff - as I 've told before , you could always proove that you are better than him yet you are banned and he is gold.

All I see is hate :/

As I've previously told, for any staff issues you can either report everybody to Maxtor or normal staffers (Eg. Golds) to higher ones (Eg. Global Moderators).

There's nothing wrong with Erol, and for exact reasons, even if it's nobody's business, you can talk with Maxtor.

see this for someone who promoted to gold: (Date Registered-Karma-Posts-Shares-Total Time Logged in are some criteria. Also must be 18+,clever, not pathetic, not emo, not asslicking, not attacking others,not swearing, not -Karma,respect from others).

Naah, mate these are not the real criteria (most of them).

i wouldn't give her to them ;D?

you would.

Anyway, topic locked.

Nothing else to be discussed.

Is not  about report lol.Is all about if you have friends on staff.If im not worng grisom and maxtor and some another staff member are you friend

Not really.

We lack of staff members, even if he wasnt soooooo active we still need him. He reach our expectations.