About MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server].....

From the time that you failed with Manton, how you do this project now??? Manton was one these guyz are 50. The most of them are known and if they see that the project is going and you Maxtor take money from there, then these guyz they will try to cheat you and you will not understand who really did it because they are too many and they are FRIENDS.

I dont think it will success. You can just make servers and close them all the time. And to find good staff members you have to pay them, noone good staff member and experienced do it for free now. Anyway Good Luck.

I dont think it will success. You can just make servers and close them all the time. And to find good staff members you have to pay them, noone good staff member and experienced do it for free now. Anyway Good Luck.

depends on staff members.

even here were good and bad mods but always staff pwned and none of them was payed. :D

depends on staff members.

even here were good and bad mods but always staff pwned and none of them was payed. :D

+1 for you ... it depend's on staff ... so if we have staff working together who Like to help everyone and have satisfaction from that server will grow up as quick he can ... but if people what think that to give somethink you need to earn somethink server will have no feature ...

loled.Being a staffer to a project/server/forum it's just a hobby.To spent your free hours doing something unique/funny/helpful or whatever wanna call it.