[Share]Dual-Box (Anti)

1 question i this script code just permite 1 client if the players are in a cybercafe they cant log? just 1 can log?

Yes.

jesus christ ppl...thats so awfull to see still noobs playing with the freeking ip check...make the chech to the gameclient and no problem for netcaffes no problems for routers and such...just think a bit...(ohh sorry i know that it cannot be c/ped so it ill not be done but atleast think a bit before make a code...)

How make this? All need code for check lastIP + PcIp.

Yes.

How make this? All need code for check lastIP + PcIp.

absolutely no take a look at l2j epilogue AntiFeedManager...

Well some people have more than one PC in their houses therefore two or more players could play in the same server (brothers perhaps) so I would suggest, insert the code he gave us on pastebin and instead of adding the check in EnterWorld (Login to character) you could actually add it to olympiad, party invite, same client buffing. Simply just prevent them helping each other, but allow them to play.

Well some people have more than one PC in their houses therefore two or more players could play in the same server (brothers perhaps) so I would suggest, insert the code he gave us on pastebin and instead of adding the check in EnterWorld (Login to character) you could actually add it to olympiad, party invite, same client buffing. Simply just prevent them helping each other, but allow them to play.

i agree thats the point and better at farming....no farming with dual party or ON EVENTS!