[Guide] Ghost Hunter

(I know that a Ghost Hunter guide already exist in this section, but I would like to translate this one cause it is better, I think, and also is been used in [AIO] class guides at the Greek Section)

Features of GH: He is a "dagger" (with better dmg than a Human or an Elf) so that means that we have to raise his passive stats, because he use specially skills which are damaging more!!

Classes:First we create one Dark Elf fighter

Assasin

Abyss Walker(Trial of the Seeker,Testimony of Fate,Test of the Searcher)

Ghost hunter(Saga of the Ghost Hunter)

SKILLS! (main skills)

skill0030_0.pngBackstab  Attacks an enemy from behind, inflicting a mortal wound. Critical hit is possible. Lethal Strike is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0263_0.pngDeadly blow  Attempts a potentially deadly attack. Lethal Strike is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0105_0.pngFreezing strike  Freezes an enemy, instantly reducing their speed.

skill0122_0.pngHex  Temporarily reduces a target's P. Def.

skill0115_0.pngPower Brake  Instantly reduces enemy's P.

skill0011_0.pngTrick  Takes away the enemy's will to attack and removes the enemy's target state. Requires a dagger.

skill0412_0.pngSand Bomb  Explodes a cloud of sand onto your enemies and instantly reduces their line of sight (Accuracy) making them look like utter buffoons.

skill0321_0.pngBlinding blow  While attempting a powerful attack on the enemy's vital areas, it causes the enemy to show his/her back. Temporarily increases one's Speed greatly. Lethal Strike is possible. Requires a dagger.

skill0344_0.pngLethal strike  A potentially deadly attack. Requires a dagger.

skill0358_0.pngBluff  Tricks the enemy to show its back. Removes the enemy's desire to attack and cancels one's own target status. Instantly stuns the enemy. Requires a dagger.

REINFORCEMENTS/BUFFS/TOOGLE

skill0111_0.pngUltimate Evasion  Significantly increases Evasion and resistance to debuff attacks.

skill0410_0.pngMortal strike  Temporarily increases your chances of making a critical strike. Requires a dagger.

skill0091_0.pngDefence aura  Temporarily increases P. Def. (for olymp)

skill0077_0.pngAttack aura  Temporarily increases P. Atk. (for olymp)

skill0355_0.pngFocus Death  Decreases the critical rate and increases the success rate of all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

skill0357_0.pngFocus Power  Temporarily changes the damage of critical attack and all Mortal Blow type skills. Effectiveness is dependent upon the direction of attack. Requires a dagger.

skill0447_0.pngCounterattack Temporarily allows you to reflect damage caused by a melee attack skill back to the enemy.

skill0312_0.pngVicious Stance  Increases critical attack power. MP will be consumed continuously.

skill0334_0.pngFocus skill mastery  Significantly increases excellent skill rate triggered by Skill Mastery. Consumes MP continuously.

Secondary skills(they are being used specially in low rate servers)

skill0016_0.pngMortal Strike  A potentially deadly attack. Requires a dagger. (just for lvl up)

skill0070_0.pngDrain Health  Absorb the target's HP.

skill0129_0.pngPoison  Instantly poisons enemy.

skill0223_0.pngSting  Inflict an injury by aiming at a weak spot and applying damage. Inflicts a serious wound that causes temporary bleeding. Requires a sword, dagger, or dual-sword weapon. Over-hit is possible

ITEMS

ARMORS

1-19  

armor_leather_helmet_i00_0.pngWooden Helmetarmor_t06_u_i00_0.pngWooden Breastplatearmor_t06_l_i00_0.pngWooden Gaiters

20-39

armor_t42_u_i00_0.pngManticore Skin Shirtarmor_t42_l_i00_0.pngManticore Skin Gaitersarmor_t42_b_i00_0.pngManticore Skin Boots

40-51

armor_t63_u_i00_0.pngTheca Leather Armorarmor_t63_l_i00_0.pngTheca Leather Gaitersarmor_t63_b_i00_0.pngTheca Leather Boots

52-60

armor_t65_u_i00_0.pngZubei's Leather Shirtarmor_t65_l_i00_0.pngZubei's Leather Gaitersarmor_t65_g_i00_0.pngZubei's Gauntlets - Light armorarmor_t65_b_i00_0.pngZubei's Boots - Light armorarmor_helmet_i00_0.pngZubei's Helmet

61-75

armor_t84_ul_i00_0.pngMajestic Leather Armorarmor_t84_g_i00_0.pngMajestic Gauntlets - Light Armorarmor_t84_b_i00_0.pngMajestic Boots - Light Armorarmor_leather_helmet_i00_0.pngMajestic Circlet

76-79

armor_t89_ul_i00_0.pngDraconic Leather Armorarmor_leather_helmet_i00_0.pngDraconic Leather Helmetarmor_t89_g_i00_0.pngDragonic Leather Glovesarmor_t89_b_i00_0.pngDragonic Leather Boots

80-85

item_11517.jpgDynasty Leather Armoritem_11516.jpgDynasty Leather Leggingsitem_9431.jpgDynasty Leather Bootsitem_9430.jpgDynasty Leather Glovesitem_9429.jpg Dynasty Leather Helmet

Weapons

1-19

Buy the best No Grade (Depending on you adenas)

20-39

weapon_maingauche_i01.pngCursed Maingauche

40-51

weapon_crystal_dagger_i01.pngCrystal Dagger-Mortal strike

52-60

weapon_demons_sword_i01.pngDemon Dagger-Mortal Strike

61-75

weapon_naga_storm_i01.pngΝaga storm-crtitical dmg(I suggest you to keep the DS till 76 lvl)

76-79

weapon_angel_slayer_i01.pngΑngel Slayer-Critical dmg

80-85

weapon_dynasty_dagger_i01.pngDynasty Knife -Crit dmg

JEWELS

You are going to buy all jewls (depending on your lvls, NG/D/C/B/A/S) But best option (if you are playing in High rates) is this :

ant_queen_ring.pngRing of Ant Queenbaium_ring.pngRing of baiumantharas_ear.pngAntharas Earringearing.jpgZaken earringitem_8191.jpgFrintezza (you can also wear item_6657.jpgValakas necklace but I suggest you Frintezza)

TATOO

If your server has tattoos you have to obtain one that will raise your Pdef or your HP

BUFFS!!

You need buffs which are raising Speed/pdef/mdef/crit dmg/att spd/resists/life. So..

(24 Buff guide)

shot00173r.jpgyou can change Divine+Elemental for Agility+Song of water and Cov for PoWind.Never BERZ!

When server has more slots take agillity+more resists, maybe patt and vampire (Ηιgh rate without limit :P)

DYES!

Dex+4 Str-4

Con+4 Str-4

Wit+4 Int-4

Strategy for pvp

Pvp Vs Mage:If you have the buff I told you, you will have no problem cause mages will hit you with low dmg. They are "free" pvp. You must be carefull of Banes/doom from necros and of aura flash by sps/sph/sorcer

Oly Vs Mage:Make your self-buffs and then Hex,Blinding blow, 2-3 blow, some hits and DEAD. If you get slow make freezing strike.

PvP vs Archer:If you have cov, you start with blinding blow/freezing strike,then Hex+Power Brake.Logicaly he wil turn his back and he will die as well.

If he stay next to you just spam trick+bluff, make and Hex Power brake, in worst situation UE.

Oly Vs Archer:You already have 2 self buff(Defence+attack aura) and Wind walk. The only one who might abuse you is MS because with one Hamstring+Entangle he will make you to move freaking slow, so you have to use U.E. and when you reach him you get him down...

PvP vs Dagger::You have to play without Focus Power/death. Make Hex spam trick and count on your huge lethal rate you have.

Oly vs Dagger:Same as pvp

PvP vs Tank:It would be better without use Focus P/D. You don't use Debuffs because you might take them back. Play with Lethal strike/Lethal blow/trick hoping at the succes of lethal

If you get this silenceskill0353_0.pngrun, wait till it ends and then go back. You can also play Alternative like in Low rates, ex. you use all the time Poison+Sting you run and you go back for finishing Blows

Oly Vs Tank:Again you count on lethal because Tanks have huge p.def and maybe your mp ends.You can also play with Poisons like I said.

PvP vs Gladi/titan/tyrant:3 class wich have big resistance and give high dmg.You have to use Hex ...and ofc you count on Lethal strike. Counterattack is very usefull because if you open it when they do their main dmg skills(or when titan is on frenzy)they will receive many dmg back. At titans you spam bluff and then start to hit. (if bluff doesn't succeed, you run till his re-use)

Oly vs Gladi/Tyrant:you have less than 15% chance to win....Again you count on lethal. (play without focus P/D)

Oly vs Titan:like pvp. If he is on frenzy/zealot run till they finish.

Oly Vs Summoners::Don't hit pets...hit the opponent (he will turn his back to heal, so...)

Best Augments

Active-Passive:Shield

Active-Passive:Duel might

Active-Passive:Magic Barrier

Active-Passive Agillity

Active Celestial

Active Battle Roar

General Tips!!

1.In pvp we use Focus Death !!!

Only if we run out of MP we use Focus Power (for simple hits)

Vs Τank-Type classes we don't use Focus P/D.

2.We use always the buff: Mortal strike

3.Counterattack works different between servers.

If it is for 5 min, you use it all the time

If it is for 5-10 sec, you use it when we PvP with a Gladi.

4.Your basic skills are Hex-Power brake-Blinding blow. Better start with those.

5.Generally, we trie to make our char Tank type (Big p.def). We can also wear Heavy for more p.def

6.For the guys that don't know the buffs I did: (by the row)

Mental shield,wind walk,shield,resist shock,death whisper,Bless the body,magic barrier,haste,dance of fire+fury,song of renewal+vitality+champion+wind+wardingearth,Cov,elemental protect,Blessing of queen,gift of seraphim,earth chant,divine protect

7.In high rate servers without buff limit:

Take acumen+dance of concentration for faster cast of hex+power brake

8.When we say Μagic skill we mean a skill which been affected by C.s and M.atck

(After Gracia, skills change, and the GH needs +P.atck, so this is guide is till Hellbound)

Credits for the Guide: FiNitO™

Credits for the translation: SeaSoNeD ;D

haste ftw? ;D

Interlude: always used haste, u will also have less reuse on skills

Gracias: Icarus dagger evasion + set dynasty + talisman evasion + 4 dex + song of water + agility + dagger light armor mastery

bb archer with that setup lol, 1/10 hits u

u are totally wrong

since every dagger in L2J is a critical it means every blow is affected by CD abillity..

PS:a little mistake->Deyterevonta skills

u are totally wrong

since every dagger in L2J is a critical it means every blow is affected by CD abillity..

PS:a little mistake->Deyterevonta skills

no u are totally wrong, if u go to test an icarus dagger evasion and an incarus dagger critical damage, the blows dmg wont change, go to test it before saying it, cause i've tested so many times that i lost the count

Forget Noblesse Blessing buff xD

If you have your "bots" online (while playing in low rate).

You don't need noblesse. Except if you are PvPing...

• 4 weeks later...