[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

If... if.. if.. they didn't. So it's useless to talk about what would happen. The fact is that Germany was way better than England and it deserved to qualify to the next phase.

Brazil: Pele, Romario, Ronaldo, Cafu, Carlos, Dunga (don't mention me ronaldinho or kaka coz they gave nothing to brasil)

Germany: Matthaus, Gerd Muller, Beckenbauer, Rummenigge, Klinsman, Kahn, Ballack, Klose, Podolski, Lahm, Kohler, Bierhoff. (Mertesacker, Sepp Maier, Mehmet Scholl should be there too but w/e)

The differences are big :D

Brazil: Pele, Romario, Ronaldo, Cafu, Carlos, Dunga (don't mention me ronaldinho or kaka coz they gave nothing to brasil)

Germany: Matthaus, Gerd Muller, Beckenbauer, Rummenigge, Klinsman, Kahn, Ballack, Klose, Podolski, Lahm, Kohler, Bierhoff. (Mertesacker, Sepp Maier, Mehmet Scholl should be there too but w/e)

The differences are big :D

they gave nothing?ok than what ballack gave?you see you just try to make a longer german list than it should be and shorter brazil list than it should be...

heres a normal brazil list:

pele,ronaldo,romario,cafu,roberto carlos,rivaldo,zico,ronaldinho,bebeto,djalma santos,taffarell,robinho,dida,luis fabino,kaka,gilberto silva,adriano,zé roberto ofc dunga as you mentioned too and the list goes on and on and on...

ronaldinho,bebeto,djalma santos,taffarell,robinho,dida,luis fabino,kaka,gilberto silva,adriano,zé roberto

C'mon kidding me?

Ronaldinho and Kaka were nothing on their national team lol And Robinho? you know how many full matches he have with brasil?

Ballack was the engine of Germany lol

w/e till now Germany made best match.

Also always remember

1. Germany is dangerous for all 90 minutes and never give up like others. (German spirit)

2. When the world cup start, Germans never ask about: we gonna pass the group stage or not, but they ask about: who is going to be in final with us?

C'mon kidding me?

Ronaldinho and Kaka were nothing on their national team lol And Robinho? you know how many full matches he have with brasil?

Ballack was the engine of Germany lol

w/e till now Germany made best match.

Also always remember

1. Germany is dangerous for all 90 minutes and never give up like others. (German spirit)

2. When the world cup start, Germans never ask about: we gonna pass the group stage or not, but they ask about: who is going to be in final with us?

well ballack could be the engine but they did anything with that engine?no 1998 - france, 2002 - brazil (where they beat the crap out of germany with really clean and easy match), 2006 - italy so your engine really works?i guess no

also brazil is also dangerous for 90+ min and they never ask about the early stage of the wc too since they go to every wc as potential winners.

Why are you so sure that Argentina will win Mexico ? Mexico is a really good team as I have seen them and they can trouble them.

Why are you so sure that Argentina will win Mexico ? Mexico is a really good team as I have seen them and they can trouble them.

nahh xD

lol 4 years ago

Argentina just won from mexico with 2-1 in the last minuts ...

mexico was the better team :)

but now they have maradona :)

Even though I hope Argentina will win cause I want final Argentina - Spain .

spain?i dont see spain win against brazil...spain play really bad till now