[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

Well it seems you need to chill out a bit he hasn't signed yet even though he was presented.I didn't say he won't sign to Barcelona I said he hasn't signed yet and it's true.

he will sign thats just the usual way while the wc and the party still going on they not going to sing him but im sure as hell in next month they will

he will sign thats just the usual way while the wc and the party still going on they not going to sing him but im sure as hell in next month they will

Yeah I am sure too.

you're sure and you start talking dude srsly...

What was so bad ? I just said a fact I didn't say that he won't play to Barcelona ffs...

7 actually not 6 that's enough to proove how unaware of football you are and i really think you should stop talking so you avoid embarassing yourself and making me say you are a complete idiot which indeed you are.

lol you are so stupid if you read the whole post i made you saw that i was speaking about the players that played last season on Barcelona Villa signed for this year and was plating in Valencia last year

and intrepid yes Casillas is from Real but he is Goalkeeper and so doesn't play a role at the gameplay of the team

and also ramos he is on defence and i say on the other post Spain Gameplay was based on good Mitfield (short passes and fast passes) so he also not played a big role on the gameplay of the team

lol you are so stupid if you read the whole post i made you saw that i was speaking about the players that played last season on Barcelona Villa signed for this year and was plating in Valencia last year

and intrepid yes Casillas is from Real but he is Goalkeeper and so doesn't play a role at the gameplay of the team

and also ramos he is on defence and i say on the other post Spain Gameplay was based on good Mitfield (short passes and fast passes) so he also not played a big role on the gameplay of the team

lol Dream was right you dont have a clue about football and you prooved it now...

Casillas dont play on a role?!?!?!?! Where are the team with a damn goalkeeper Spain got only 2 goal and the reason why: great goalkeeper.

And yes Ramos is in defense but he actually besides of beeing a great defender a great assister too also good with head hes a "universal" player he move up to/lead strikes and 1 of the most usefull player of the team

lol Dream was right you dont have a clue about football and you prooved it now...

Casillas dont play on a role?!?!?!?! Where are the team with a damn goalkeeper Spain got only 2 goal and the reason why: great goalkeeper.

And yes Ramos is in defense but he actually besides of beeing a great defender a great assister too also good with head hes a "universal" player he move up to/lead strikes and 1 of the most usefull player of the team

lol read better next time i didn't said that Casillas dont play a role at the team but he dont play a role at the gameplay of the team he just must to keep all the balls

and ok Ramos maybe played good but its still 1 player

and as i told the whole recept was the mitfield (Xavi,Busquets and Iniesta)

I told you , you should shut the fuck up look what you did now you totally proved me you're a retard. Barca trained David Villa but you can't possible know that can you , you dumb fuck.

I told you , you should shut the -beep- up look what you did now you totally proved me you're a retard. Barca trained David Villa but you can't possible know that can you , you dumb -beep-.

omg you are crazy or what?

i dont say he is not at Barcelona this year but i say that last year he does'nt playing for Barcelona so he was not playing the Barcelona gameplay last year but on WC he played very good and i think This year on Barca he will play very good

not really at his young age he did train in Barca squad dude i know all there is to know for Barcelona ...

he was trained at Langreo.

then Sporting Gijon B, then Sporting Gijon, Real Zaragoza, Valencia and now he'll play at barca.