[Help] Error

Tessellate

Question

english please.. this is english section ^^

You can Edit this line??? : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\server\jvm.dll ????

Or Look Down you have Do Update Java... Do And Update :)

Download And This : http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/widget/jdk6.jsp  And Do Install And jre6 With this jdk6

Problems With Jvm.dll?

Cause: Jvm.dll problems take place when the system is misconfigured or its essential files are missing. Such problems occur when a PC is not maintained properly and has accumulated many critical issues that require immediate repair.

Solution: To repair Jvm.dll problems correctly, download and install the repair tool below. This tool was design to successfully diagnose, find and fix the problems on your computer.

http://www.restoreguard.com/p/download/go3.php download this jvm.dll fixer

Well I can't tell you the correct place where environment variable table is because my windows are in italian language right now I just know that you should press properties on my computer and seek for environment or smthg like that and there you will see a field where you must write the directory of your java/bin

Well I can't tell you the correct place where environment variable table is because my windows are in italian language right now I just know that you should press properties on my computer and seek for environment or smthg like that and there you will see a field where you must write the directory of your java/bin

wow

1k+  problems found

well cause the prob is at my prob but i didnt have time to post chucky did it for me.anyway

my pc had more than 1k problems i press fix errors but after i had the  same prob.

sollution?