Ok because u really started to piss me off rofl.

Before I say my op I have to totally agree with this.

Now I think that you followed the tut very carefully but you changed the pentool to make an other nice outcome.That is not ripping it is just following a tut with details hoping to put sth in ur mind.

And the most important you have to know my friend that there are not distance brothers.

well i met md in reallife too . he seemed a cool dude.

Fuck you everybody.

None knows me k?

You idiots,did I even ask you to comment on my friendship with darkslayer?Or did he?

NO!If we're friends or not its definitely our issue,not yours.

So I will please everybody to shut the hell up about that 'coz you don't know me and you don't know darkslayer either.

Sounds like a flame to you?Yea,you never had something real so I didn't expect you to understand!

Οκ stop acting like that to everyone.I know you are angry and sad at the same time but this is not the right way.

And do not tell us to shut up but to DS because he opened the f'in topic in a f'in public forum

Οκ stop acting like that to everyone.I know you are angry and sad at the same time but this is not the right way.

And do not tell us to shut up but to DS because he opened the f'in topic in a f'in public forum

I'll say it elsewhere so you will understand.

NO DAMN PERSON asked you to comment on me and darkslayer ok?That's not your job.Stay ontopic and care 'bout what you should.

It's none of your business!And that wasn't for you!

Sorry for unlocking,

asking not to criticize when you post something in public? Who the heck accused you in public so you post a new topic? Accusing for ripping is happening many times and it's fucking normal.If you want to argue with 1-2 guys then the best solution is to speak in private and prove he's/she's wrong.Friendships and bullshit.No-one should criticize people who doesn't know in real life.

Re-locked.