Best way to enchant without getting bored? When you hve lots of adena...

hypper

I play in a server where I have a lot of adena so I can enchant everything. The problem is that I get bored after 15-20 failed enchantments.

What I do now is: buy 10 weapons, put SA. Starting enchanting to +7, one by one. Usually I get five/six +7 weapons from ten +0 weapons.

Then I do it again with ten more +0 weapons. In the end, I have about nine/ten +7 weapons to enchant. Now it starts to get boring. From ten +7 weapons I rarely go to +12....so I just give up.

Does anybody have any tips? I could enchant many weapons to +16, but I dont have patience!

Share your ideas :)

NOTE: This topic is not about enchant bugs/tricks. They dont exist!

Hey could you send me link to download l2phx and guide how to use it. I'm a newbie.:d

use search.. there is a topic l2phx 3.18 english.. or kinda sg..

if you can use l2phx on your srv.. it's easy to enchant..

first right click on a scroll, then click on the item you want to enchant.. and OK (copy paste the packet)

send it every second(put on automatic)

use search.. there is a topic l2phx 3.18 english.. or kinda sg..

if you can use l2phx on your srv.. it's easy to enchant..

first right click on a scroll, then click on the item you want to enchant.. and OK (copy paste the packet)

send it every second(put on automatic)

does it works on official server esp on L2sea?

to enchant i just buy 12 weapons and enchant them all and save the last 1 that didint broke +8 for ex.. and then u buy 12 weapons and and try to get another to +8 and like that.. i think think theres a "fun" way to enchant

to enchant i just buy 12 weapons and enchant them all and save the last 1 that didint broke +8 for ex.. and then u buy 12 weapons and and try to get another to +8 and like that.. i think think theres a "fun" way to enchant

Uhm at versuvio i did something like that. From the 20 AM's that i had i had 1 +6 Do you call that fun? :P

omg...

if it so so hard...echant weapons while killing mobs....it is not boring>< i was echanting in one server all armor +500 and all weapons +500 then i echanted them for a friend too..get bored and stoped server (it was russian server :P)

echanting is NOT boring for me...i listen music and all goes ok :D