[Share] Forbid people from equipping a specific grade of item at Olympiad.

• 1 month later...

children spent the java code in gracia epulog pack but when the matter is that you can get in but if stin olympiad draw the items ta S you can not xanaforeseis .. I want to prevent anyone can dilosei to get olympiad sight you wearing the A, can someone tell me what can I do

[GR]

παιδια περασα το java code  σε  gracia epulog pack  αλλα οταν  το θεμα ειναι οτι μπορεις να μπεις μεσα στιν olympiad  αλλα αμα βγαλεις τα items ta S δεν μπορεις να τα ξαναφορεσεις.. εγω θελω να μην μπορει καποιος να διλοσει για να μπει olympiad αμα δεν φοραει τα Α μπορει καποιος να μου πει τι μπορω να κανω

• 4 months later...

Re poli xrisomo alla me mperdepse ligo!! i diorthosi pou ekane o "xAddytzu" pou mpenei???Plz kapios an mporei na m to stilei se pm To sosto Java code Ty!

"xAddytzu

Edit: ah my wrong, activeChar.isInOlympiadMode()"

Re poli xrisomo alla me mperdepse ligo!! i diorthosi pou ekane o "xAddytzu" pou mpenei???Plz kapios an mporei na m to stilei se pm To sosto Java code Ty!

"xAddytzu

Edit: ah my wrong, activeChar.isInOlympiadMode()"

Το code είναι σωστό ο addytzu δεν έκανε κάποια διόρθωση απλά μπερδεύτηκε και νόμιζε ότι είχα κάνει κάποιο λάθος, ενώ δεν έχω κάνει.

Keep it on English please, this is an English section, further greek posts will be deleted.

One question if I want to use the same code on another area then olympiad what do I have to change is it gonna work or ? etc Also I saw one more topic talking about restriction it's the same or?

One question if I want to use the same code on another area then olympiad what do I have to change is it gonna work or ? etc Also I saw one more topic talking about restriction it's the same or?

Please define area.

Oh well e.g Hunters Village

You need to make a new zone and onEnter() method add my code and of course make a new check at UseItem.java with your zone check (instead the one i got with Olympiad).

• 3 weeks later...