[Discussion]Our own mmorpg?

Setekh

I mean its totally possible, we got on this forum very talented ppl that could pull this out, and using a graphics engine like this:

That is free, I mean for a start we could make a cool mmo with this engine ^^ maybe even better then other games, like wow and l2 XD Smth that a user wants not a developer :P

And then advance to smth bigger when we get the money for it ^^

What do you think?

if it's to make an mmorpg we need experienced developers with C++ knowledge to work for example with ogre3d

ofc thats totally true, but not hard to get such persons, believe it or not but on this forum there wore 3 really pro c++ coders even with there jobs related with C++/C#

But they left cus of obvious reasons.. (and i still wander why am i here too lol)

Getting someone to handle the client side isn't a big deal.. the thing is about the game plan, whats it gonna be and how are we gonna get users attention ^^

ofc thats totally true, but not hard to get such persons, believe it or not but on this forum there wore 3 really pro c++ coders even with there jobs related with C++/C#

But they left cus of obvious reasons.. (and i still wander why am i here too lol)

Getting someone to handle the client side isn't a big deal.. the thing is about the game plan, whats it gonna be and how are we gonna get users attention ^^

i can make the plan.Just find the others.

something looks like epic ownage.. altho i dont understand gr ><

he said: Jimaras don't think of the plan.You just can't make a correct l2jbrasil commit.If someone will see the l2jbrasil timeline will laugh at you.

and i answered : i said to look his job if he wants to live/[don't mess up it's the same].

[gr]egw lew na kitas tn doulia sou gt dn mas vlepw kala.

[eng]Ok My Job...As You Wish :> But Dont Press The Commit Button If You Are Not Sure About The Result :>

If You want something very hard, nothing is imposible :D

I Can Fly? :>