[Discussion]Our own mmorpg?

Setekh

ofc thats totally true, but not hard to get such persons, believe it or not but on this forum there wore 3 really pro c++ coders even with there jobs related with C++/C#

But they left cus of obvious reasons.. (and i still wander why am i here too lol)

Getting someone to handle the client side isn't a big deal.. the thing is about the game plan, whats it gonna be and how are we gonna get users attention ^^

ask figge, he's really pro at C++, if u manage to make him work for u then gut.

Edit:

Even if he doesn't, he could provide u some contacts possibly.

ask figge, he's really pro at C++, if u manage to make him work for u then gut.

Edit:

Even if he doesn't, he could provide u some contacts possibly.

mostly his a stuck up bitch >.> no ty xD

You know that it's gonna fail if it isn't organised properly huh? Sorry but I don't think that it will easy to make your own mmorpg. It requires many things. Patience, experienced people who will have the will to work on this project, money  and so many other things.

You know that it's gonna fail if it isn't organised properly huh? Sorry but I don't think that it will easy to make your own mmorpg. It requires many things. Patience, experienced people who will have the will to work on this project, money  and so many other things.

No one sayd its building it and if u take a look at the topic title it says discussion. not in progress or anything else.

No one sayd its building it and if u take a look at the topic title it says discussion. not in progress or anything else.

Ok then.. but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't consider what I've written earlier if you decide to start the project.

Sounds like a cool plan. Of course it's hard to find enough people that want to spend much time without getting directly money for it, but let's just see how many ppl are interested

PS: are you on msn setekh?

what it needs is just ppl with experience...