[Private Project Files] For you to Join

Hi.. I got private svn for epilogue server and PvP Servers...Our Dev is Realtek.. I Pay him For every Need...

Files are Based in l2j...

Only For server x100 +++ can join for only 5 eyros.. Contact me Via PM...

All the codes needed to be added just y speak via msn <---(About Members)

Thnx...

If someone Spam or tell this is crap and etc.. will be reportet.

Updated Price : Only 10 euro Via paysafe and you take every month new rev for free

Updated=== All java mods that a pvp server needed... Trying our best for balances and we make the server as y have on your mind.... We need the 10 euros cause we pay client devs if y want A custom armor/Weapon

PM Or Reply here with your msn if y want to join

P.S You pay Once... And no more.. and every 1 week you take the next rev

Updated=== All java mods that a pvp server needed... Trying our best for balances and we make the server as y have on your mind.... We need the 10 euros cause we pay client devs if y want A custom armor/Weapon

Yes, I got it.

Every single dirty code that has ever been posted in mxc/ragezone/l2jserver/l2jfree which fucks up the core making the default one even worse. Not to mention a possible fucked up performance which will lead into "fun" ingame effects =]

Good luck with it, even though I am sure that it's not a serious project.

How many commits till now?

That has nothing to do with the importance dude..

Yes, I got it.

Every single dirty code that has ever been posted in mxc/ragezone/l2jserver/l2jfree which -beep-s up the core making the default one even worse. Not to mention a possible -beep-ed up performance which will lead into "fun" ingame effects =]

Listen you all guys commits till now Rev 5 for my server we dont have members till now.. and it costs only 10 euro to join in svn.. Is a project for pvp servers so it makes your life easier and our harder :) we fast fixing any bug y report so simple is a project for fast opening servers... and check what i say coyote.. reply here only ppl that wanna join!

Yes, I got it.

Every single dirty code that has ever been posted in mxc/ragezone/l2jserver/l2jfree which -beep-s up the core making the default one even worse. Not to mention a possible -beep-ed up performance which will lead into "fun" ingame effects =]

I Just asking to laught.

I Just asking to laught.

o0 Pro go learn to fix Imperial tomb errors on your shitlude packs with ventic and get outta here... Already 2 members send me e mails so Stfup we try our best to be the best...

o0 Pro go learn to fix Imperial tomb errors on your shitlude packs with ventic and get outta here... Already 2 members send me e mails so Stfup we try our best to be the best...

if you talk about me again i will ask to put in your ass the biggest ban that you can imagine.

Try find members to pay you for c/p things and shut the -beep- idiot.

Hell No i dont spam for wannabes its my fault that i apreciate you many times...ahhh damn

P.S Keep C00l with bans cause at the end y will stay only maxtor/krash/ventic

P.S Keep C00l with bans cause at the end y will stay only maxtor/krash/ventic

i dont think so cause whoever be banned in the end makes a new acc and we become more popural.