[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

Pffff! Again you waste your money buying the noob pack?

If you have 0% knowledge about packs and you don't know how to make a server please don't reply about the pack..

The Pack

If you have 0% knowledge about packs and you don't know how to make a server please don't reply about the pack..

The Pack is .... nothing ! no protection , no balanced , no no no

you should stop the -1's,ok he flames but what are you gonna do take him to -4 and get him banned?just ignore him

im not going to ignore him anymore :)

as you can check the posts he breaks my balls for more than 1 week, enough.

its not an abuse, i set my own rules in my own topic.

You can't just set rules on anything there are strict forum rules and they arent in state to be changed by you

"The ones who spam my topic gets -1 karma"

"The ones who doesn't buy my article and discuss it gets -1 karma"

The only way is to report them.

its not an abuse, i set my own rules in my own topic.

You absolutely can't make rules for your own topic! Rules made from maxtor for maxcheaters, no exeptions no rechange them for your own topic. Give him karma back, he doesnt made any "spam" as you said. Ofcourse i can do that, but why i have t spent my time on it?

god guys, i didnt dekarma him for no reason. He is telling lies and shits about my pack, as you can see im not punishing someone who makes a bad comment (since its his opinion) but someone who continues telling lies even i warned him.

I may lose many customers by this guy,

god guys, i didnt dekarma him for no reason. He is telling lies and shits about my pack, as you can see im not punishing someone who makes a bad comment (since its his opinion) but someone who continues telling lies even i warned him.

I may lose many customers by this guy,

he has the right to say his own opinion on your pack.. did he bought it ? probly did then you have to respect his opinion.

he doesn't spam.actually some of you forcing him to do that. if you stop messaging him he will stop too

look at your behavior lol.. you are such an idiot, how can you call your buyers retards?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello! I'm looking for an experienced L2 Java developer that could help sort out thread work issue on Interlude server. Server hangs up in some edge cases every now and again. Logger always is in place that gives some idea of what's up. My attempts to smoothen the possible hangs, deadlocks so far hasn't been successful, and my knowledge seems out of scope to solve it by my self. The project pack is known for it's weak thread work, hopefully someone might have came across it already and sorted it and knows exactly where to start and what to address. Please feel free to message me here on Maxcheaters, hope to hear from you and be in touch!   regards,
    • Dear friends! We are glad to present you the second season of the legendary server **Imba-games Awakening Website: https://imba-games.com/ Discord community: https://discord.gg/imbagames Grand Opening: 27 September Chronicles: Knight update + Iss Maximum amount of windows: 3 for one player Main features: Convenient premium buff Offline Farm Four world bosses** - Antharas, Valakas, Lindvior, Fafurion.  - Teleport points to world bosses. Regular events: Tarot Cards / Verutti Game and other. Telegram Bot / Discord Bot. Improved auto-hunt system, now you don't need macros (display of hunting zone, fixed hunting zone, switching target search radius). Simplified collection system. Improved world trade, buying / selling for adena or game balance. Einhasad Coin farm from monsters and dungeons. Tarot Cards obtained from dungeons. Simplified leveling of Conquest skills. Stage limits on equipment upgrades. Brooch no longer gives an advantage in PVP, only in PVE 🎁 Gift to all players And much more...
    • For most accounts we can order a Physical Card and send it to you. For the exact list, please contact us. The list of accounts may change daily. Please inquire about availability through our contacts. We can make Payment System link with Exchange on same name. If you need account that we don't have in a list contact us.   Payments-system ✔Wise - EU ✔Revolut - EU ✔Bunq - ES, DE, GB ✔ICard - BG ✔Blackcatcard - EU ✔Lydia / Sumeria - FR ✔EGlobex - FR ✔Monzo - GB ✔Moneyjar - EU ✔PayPal - EU ✔N26 - DE ✔Paysera - EU ✔Zen - EU ✔Bankera - EU ✔4x4 io - EU ✔Ibandirect / coincardi - EU ✔Capitalist - EU ✔Wirex - EU ✔Payoneer - EU ✔(AdvCash) Volet - EU ✔Cryptopay - EU ✔Skrill - EU ✔Ducascopy - EU ✔Crypterium - EU ✔Coinpayments - EU ✔Genome - EU ✔Curve - EU ✔Bitsa - EU ✔imagin - ES ✔BBVA - ES ✔Western Union - EU ✔Bilderlings - EU ✔Nexo - EU ✔TBI bank - EU ✔Weststein - EU ✔Amazon - EU ✔NagaPay - EU ✔Paysafecard - EU ✔Santander Bank - ES ✔Mercurio - EU ✔ING Bank - EU ✔AlchemyPay - EU ✔Binance - EU ✔bit2me - EU ✔Trustee Plus - EU   Business-Accounts ✔Revolut Business - EU/UK ✔Wise Business - UK/EU ✔Qonto Freelance - EU ✔Qonto Business - FR/DE ✔Stripe - EU ✔Airwallex Business - EU ✔Wallester Business - EU ✔PayPal business - EU ✔Sumup Business - EU ✔Wittix Business - EU ✔Currenxie Business - EU ✔Payoneer Business - EU ✔Blackcatcard Business - EU ✔Viva Wallet Business - EU ✔Zen Business - EU ✔Paysend Business - EU ✔Xonder Business - EU ✔Bank Millennium - PL
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/bDVQYKMUb3 https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/bDVQYKMUb3 https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt
    • Opening September 28 at 19:00 (UTC +3) Open Beta Test from September 24 /data/attachments/4/4475-0c39dd0f83d0add513fe5e6d208ef652.jpg Road Map : https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16677/ For new players would be also useful to check our wiki (click here). Main features   Modern Classic client (less lags, smoother gameplay, a lot of useful interface features). Anti-bot protection - we use our own system in combine with popular solutions like AAC, so in the end our project have one of the best anti-bot shield exists. Buff book to buff yourself or your summon/pet. With regular buff book you can create only 1 buff profile, if you need more - get the modern buff book and create up to 10 profiles! Daily rewards - login to the game every day and get rewards. Expanded subclass slots - you can have 5 subclasses from the beginning and expand up to 10. Class/Gender change - you can change your main class and gender if you want. Masterwork items (can be obtained by crafting or farming RBs, have better bonuses than regular items). Item Broker Auctions in towns can sell some epic jewelry and other useful goods for adena (3 times per week). Giran Harbor Fair - daily event which allows you to get temporary epic jewelry a lot of other rare items for adena. Talents - special tree with passive skills which will help you to tune your class better. Team vs Team event with seasonal class-based ranking system and great reawards. Episodes - we open new content step by step to keep you engaged, bring more fun and extend the game. Episodes reveal following features: Hellbound Island PvP item improvement allows you to improve your items with additional bonuses. Instance Zones (Rim Kamaloka, Hall of Abyss, Labyrinth of Abyss, Crystal Caverns and others) New Epic Bosses - Freya, Beleth, Tiat, Trasken Cyclic macros (macros restarts when finishes) Other features     From the start, all characters have 24 slots buffs (Divinity Inspiration books removed from game) Following skills now learned automatically: Expand Storage, Expand Trade. 160 Inventory slots from start for all characters Increased weight limit by +200,000. Bracelet which allow you to get Hot Spring debuffs. Simplified Nobless - you will get "pieces" even if not lasthit Barakiel, so in a week you will be a nobless in any case. Reduced respawn for regular RB to 8h, improved reward in the drop from regular RBs Set enchant bonuses - the higher you enchant your set - the more bonuses you get. Changes since the last season Every new season, we are trying to bring something new and unique to make it different from the previous ones. This season will be no exception. The "back to the roots" concept worked pretty well last year, so we're going to take it further. The main goal of this season is to give you the opportunity to compete for the usual Interlude milestones:     Raid bosses Giant's codexes Life stones Enchant scrolls A/S-Grade items The methods of obtaining these items will be closer to the standard ones (according to the interlude chronicles), so will be more competition and completely different gameplay in comparison with what we usually suggested. At the same time we want to bring more advertising content for everyone! PvE Events Almost everyone knows what is "champion monsters" - the strong monster with huge amount of HP and better drop. We took this idea as a basis but developed it further. We added elite monsters which will have random set of modifiers. It can make them unpleasant for some classes and convenient for others. And if "blue" monsters can be defeated alone, then on "red" ones you will need a group or at least a healer. Sure these monsters will give you huge EXP and drop. More details will be later. PvP Events Don't like grind monsters? Register to the TvT/PvP events, gain points, take prize places in the season and receive valuable rewards! This autumn TvT seasons available from first weeks of the server. And as mentioned before we will add new type of 1x1 pvp event, where you will fight your enemies at olympiad arenas but with full buff. The longer your winning streak - the more points you get, but the more difficult the opponents will be. Epic Events Also good news for our players from North and South America. You will have an alternative versions of some Epic bosses in your time zone. Alternative Queen Ant, Core, Orfen and Zaken will spawn few hours after the original boss die. These alternative bosses will have slightly different but still valuable drop. This way there should be more opportunities for players from the other hemisphere to take part in epic battles. We hope you will enjoy it! Finally, it is worth noting that, unlike previous seasons, we will not be focusing on the upcoming merge with the Union server. Instead, we will try to make the game during the season feel measured and comfortable, so that you do not strive to "catch up" with Union. When the time comes, we will solve this "problem", so do not worry and enjoy the season  Some other important changes:     Elite version of monsters Alternative version of Low Epics for North and South America time zone Limits for boxes, maximum 3 box from 1 PC Reworked reward for instances Reduced amount of drop resourses, GC and Life Stones Deleted PvP zones from Left side of Hellbound Reworked drop on Hellbound, now mobs on hellbound dont drop adena Reduced chance of receiving masterwork compared to the last season Why choose Dex? We have destroyed the stereotypes that PvP servers live for a couple of weeks. Our Union x50 server proves it (working from April 2020 with good online and clans fighting for Epic bosses and on Daily PvP). We have enough high-end content that will allow you to maintain interest in the game all the time! And we are always working on improving the game and adding new interesting activities and content. Seasonal servers have a road map with planned list of changes to keep you engaged. When the time comes the server will be merged with the Union server. So if you're new on Dex, you can start from zero like all othe players on NEW (seasonal) server. All your items and characters will be safe, and you can continue play when season over on our main server - UNION. High-end content (unlocked over episodes) In a month after the server starts we will open big new location - Hellbound Island.     Spoiler Hellbound is an endgame location mostly for parties, but if you will be well geared you can farm most spots solo. You can get to Hellbound with help of gatekeepers. Hellbound contains multiple raid bosses and entrance to new epic boss Beleth. Drop from raid bosses and from entire island in general is very valuable. Monsters at Hellbound can drop special Hellbound Coins which can be exchanged to some useful goods at the Hellbound Trader Joseph. You can read more about specific features and spots from the list below:     Talent Tree system Steel Citadel Anomic Foundry and Elixirs Ancient Mansion, Cursed Town & Charms! Beleth - Cursed Wizard Dark Invasion Holy Grail War Tiat (PvE Epic Boss) Earth Wyrm Trasken We will be glad to hear any comments and suggestions on our discord channel, join it we have very friendly community there  - Join discord    
  • Topics