[L2J] Lineage II Genoxide

Gxz

That server is just another failure after all.

-Messed up classes, useless daggers - realy OP mages

-Olympiad is just unplayable, FULL of EE's and PP's with actives. It's just impossible to play it and when you add all the skills that aren't working it's like server have no olympiad (back to c4 privates, anyone ?)

-Community is just terribad. We all know the community HR servers have, but this is on a whole new level of retardetation (miss spelled it). Full of zerg, retards, kidos , guys with down syndrome n such.

-Gm/Admin corruption , well nothing new here... same sh1t like everywhere but rollbacking olympiad pts ? Whoa, just WHOA.

-Free life stones ---> overpowered EVERYTHING.

TL;DR : Don't waste your time here (I know I did) .

That server is just another failure after all.

-Messed up classes, useless daggers - realy OP mages

-Olympiad is just unplayable, FULL of EE's and PP's with actives. It's just impossible to play it and when you add all the skills that aren't working it's like server have no olympiad (back to c4 privates, anyone ?)

-Community is just terribad. We all know the community HR servers have, but this is on a whole new level of retardetation (miss spelled it). Full of zerg, retards, kidos , guys with down syndrome n such.

-Gm/Admin corruption , well nothing new here... same sh1t like everywhere but rollbacking olympiad pts ? Whoa, just WHOA.

-Free life stones ---> overpowered EVERYTHING.

TL;DR : Don't waste your time here (I know I did) .

At start i wanted to take this serious and start fixing things but when u said this

"-Gm/Admin corruption" I just laughed at u

one big problem is special tatoo which increase 15 % all stats one dagger have 300 speed and more of his stats increase Also tyrant class they do the buffs for attack speed and put dagger and can kill you with simple hits cuz they have 1800 ++ attack speed do somethink i have die like this many times and lag exist

So exams finished and i am ready to take care more of the server.

Phx enchant fixed. You can check. :)

Lol, everyone now is full +20, if you dont do wipe then you didnt fix anything.

this server rly sux... now u can see 100% feed at oly... no chance for normal player to make hero there... anyway i got ban so better for me :) i dont have to watch how poor the server is! GX next time do smth better

this server rly sux... now u can see 100% feed at oly... no chance for normal player to make hero there... anyway i got ban so better for me :) i dont have to watch how poor the server is! GX next time do smth better

Ban? i dont remember banning someone lately what was ur nick?