[L2J] Lineage II Genoxide

Gxz

i didnt read all pages but i will ask you. Does this server has many bugs?? What about the community?? Lag and balance?

No, atm 150 players online after restart no lag and balance is enough. Just give it a test

160 - 170 how much percent lag? 87% What class is best on olymp ? BUFFER WITH MANA BURN AND DAGGER +0 -beep- THEM ALL SO ALL SERVER IN OLYMP HAVE BUFFER.

l2phx working? OF COURSE IT'S WORKING

You mean Gm is sleeping? Yes  all server blasphemy his mother .

When NEW HEROS COME? 1 month u never be hero cause olympiad lag  - (ALL BUFFERS)

Gm eventS? His Events are in coliseum when 200 online teleport us in coliseum to play pvp 200 people nice pvp BTW ALL USE FAKE DEATH SALVATION :P

Donations : Special Tattoo That gives u 5k  hp omg

Active Rewards : BAN

GM NAME? : Gx.

ACcfs xD

Don't listen to that kid,he is just whining because he lost all his points at oly.

the svr isnt the best interlude but is good for me when i go for pvp i see many class ( archers , daggers , mage , tyrants , prophet )

isnt the classic c6 svrs that 70 % of ppls are fighters.

Also for me if special tatoo  give so much stats must be reduce.

The worst is when go to pvp zones you will see full pt with 2 bishops that is crap cuz you cant do pvp

the svr isnt the best interlude but is good for me when i go for pvp i see many class ( archers , daggers , mage , tyrants , prophet )

isnt the classic c6 svrs that 70 % of ppls are fighters.

Also for me if special tatoo  give so much stats must be reduce.

The worst is when go to pvp zones you will see full pt with 2 bishops that is crap cuz you cant do pvp

Well you cant kill 20 people alone lol, you have to go with clan too..