[L2J] Lineage II Genoxide

Gxz

I made full 20 in 4 hours mby.

But it sucks for me.

The farm zones sucks i found bugged players or i dont know what hapen with them

They gave me 3 hits and ive got full 20,anyway.

Good luck.

I made full 20 in 4 hours mby.

But it sucks for me.

The farm zones sucks i found bugged players or i dont know what hapen with them

They gave me 3 hits and ive got full 20,anyway.

Good luck.

lol.. name and class?

• 2 weeks later...

Whats with the special tattoo? lol , +15% to all stats?  U might wanna reconsider that, srsly that will unbalance the server a lot. Think about making donatable +30 armors or smth else instead of that rofl.

if donation exist with this special tatoo and lifestone skills the svr will be fail for me is my opinion :)

Special tattoo exist but you can take it from special events too about the lifestone skills, i didnt understand what are you talking about.

Special tattoo exist but you can take it from special events too about the lifestone skills, i didnt understand what are you talking about.

special tatoo do it 5 % increase of all stats not 15 % and about lifestone skills i mean that dont exist in donation list

special tatoo do it 5 % increase of all stats not 15 % and about lifestone skills i mean that dont exist in donation list

Already people donated for it, i cant tell them "You know status changed to 5%" :S