[L2J] Lineage II Genoxide

Gxz

The server isnt bad. Actually... the only thing that keeps me playing here are the massive PVPs. If you want to have some fun with minimum farming this is the server for you. Else it sux. Nothing special and lagging ( from time to time ).

The server isnt bad. Actually... the only thing that keeps me playing here are the massive PVPs. If you want to have some fun with minimum farming this is the server for you. Else it sux. Nothing special and lagging ( from time to time ).

=) I just change the dedicated server so u wont lag at all.

Im still lagging. I logged in other servers to check if the reason for that horrible lag is in me. Guess what... it is not . I have lags only in your server .

cuz the svr has lag not you :) i hope to solve this problem cuz we cant pvp

There must be something bugged on the forth farm zone (peace zone).

Two chars stacked there and now Im getting a crit. error every time I try to log with them, do me a favor and recall ''LadyX'' and ''Aster'' .

Thanks.

Error :

2010.5.23 20:40:39

CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3000 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GS (9562)

Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class Fire.FractalTexture) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (FractalTexture 15443) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WaterTexture 15443) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WetTexture 15443) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (2f_water_proshader 2392904) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad<<UObject <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad158 2392904)) <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (Diffuse[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (Shader speaking2F_t.Effect.2f_water_pro3) <- LoadObject <- (Shader speaking2F_t.Effect.2f_water_pro3 2392904==2392904/5373562 2392901 23) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- ULevel::PreloadObjects <- ULevel::Load <- Load_Level <- UGameEngine::AdjustTerrain <- L2Seamless <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

# Balanced Classes.

# 100% Working skills.

# Olympiad System retail like, no bugs(2 weeks period).

Are you sure that if I log in, I will play in a server with those 3 features?

Nop. Archers+mages everything else sux. Every idiot is with bish healing his ass.

About the lags : After i made a topic about these lags which make the game unplayable i got banned. No answer no reason.

Nop. Archers+mages everything else sux. Every idiot is with bish healing his ass.

About the lags : After i made a topic about these lags which make the game unplayable i got banned. No answer no reason.

You got banned in forums cause you said: Admin idiot bla bla bla. Learn how to talk to administrators, i am not your brother or someone else you can talk like this...

Listen about balance, noone server will be able to have 100% balance but its balance enough...

About Olympiad its retail like all bugs fixed and when dc you lose pts but only 1 small bug... You can stuck at the wall cause of bad geodata but i am looking forward to change them soon.

About lag i think i ve found the problem... would like to hear comments tomorrow about lag..

So 1-2 problems that will not exist soon... I dont think 1-2 temporary problems are a big deal..

Always honest.