[Share]Free xManton MODX64 DLL

i dont work "with" dVampire, dvampire is my partner in 50% of my business ;).

Also now our extender will include all this in the same solution, wich means in the first moment you get the extender you have all of it, you wont need to pay for optional modules or anything all will be included in one solution.

So if i develope anything new, you get it ;), don't expect the new extender will be compatible with other guys dll's because it won't, we already protected and closed it down, so your only option is working with old dVampire DLLs (wich have nice bugs and i can tell you alot of open dupe methods) or use the new AdvExt64 DLL wich gonna be released soon.

In worst case you still have chronicle 4 available.

Also now our extender will include all this in the same solution, wich means in the first moment you get the extender you have all of it, you wont need to pay for optional modules or anything all will be included in one solution.

....manton will lose his job...hoho

....manton will lose his job...hoho

Also now our extender? You are funny sandeagle...hoho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, heres a proof that the most of those comments on this board are spam:

0.07 version crashes the server when ANY char dies. Easy to notice, why didnt anyone notice it before? Willing of spam and increase your post count? MAYBE!

http://www.2shared.com/file/NzK_O9aA/ModX64_18kb_no_crack_.html here is the next version if someone want to crack it, please share