Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Due to unexpected retardness of couple of people's posts mine got avooides so i re-quote myself

I'm an apple hater but i really consider buying iPhone4S.

No, I'm not an apple whore and I won't buy 4k in worth in shit that i could buy cheaper without the apple trademark. I just find this phone compatible with my needs and pretty well balanced in every side.

I have xperia arc right now, I never said i don't need it anymore but i find iPhone4S more comfortable with me.

Any suggestions before considering buying it? Make me change my mind.

Due to unexpected retardness of couple of people's posts mine got avooides so i re-quote myself

Any suggestions before considering buying it? Make me change my mind.

With a single sentence.

You'd never regret for buying ANY product from Apple. The matter is the inside (how the OS handles the hardware) and not the hardware itself. Stop hearing others. Trust Apple ;-)

Btw, log in to skype :D

For what i know Apple or better, Steve Jobs, he is the one that started with a visual GUI, and not plain text OS (like MS-DOS) and Microsoft copied it, even the mouse that we use everyday, is Steve Jobs who first implemented it.

BTW is funny about how a thread to comment and say some good words about Steve Jobs turned into a flame battle. And better is that, they get angry when they are called "Kids", and my question is... Why you are acting like one?

With a single sentence.

You'd never regret for buying ANY product from Apple. The matter is the inside (how the OS handles the hardware) and not the hardware itself. Stop hearing others. Trust Apple ;-)

Btw, log in to skype :D

I can't, i'm browsing from my cellphone. Pm me and I'll check it later.

Opinions differ from person to person, but please, I'm in an age to understand exactly what marketing does and how it is affecting me.

So if it is for OSX why don't you just install OSX on a laptop?

ps: Quit it with the patronising attitude, it makes you look like a twat.

So if it is for OSX why don't you just install OSX on a laptop?

How could you question that, since you probably know it's IMPOSSIBLE to catch the same performance you get on a mac machine? Be serious. I do have arguments, I've done a lot of research and I study these shities every single day in my university.

Quit it with the patronising attitude, it makes you look like a twat.

Please, do me a favor, keep your opinion about me, for yourself. ;)

Blane you should know this:

Wikipedia: I know everything

Google: I have everything

Facebook: I have everybody

Internet: Without me you all are nothing.

Electricity: Keep talking bitches.

so if not search google where search? in a university that are apple fanboys?

why you don't accept---->Samsung Electronics Co., the world's biggest manufacturer of memory chips and liquid crystal displays, supplies some of the key components that go into Apple Inc. products.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/23/samsung-vs-apple-war-hits-high-gear/#ixzz1aB94nS6S

so kid why to trust bullshits that 1 university is and google doesn't know it?

Blane you should know this:

Wikipedia: I know everything

Google: I have everything

Facebook: I have everybody

Internet: Without me you all are nothing.

Electricity: Keep talking bitches.

so if not search google where search? in a university that are apple fanboys?

why you don't accept---->Samsung Electronics Co., the world's biggest manufacturer of memory chips and liquid crystal displays, supplies some of the key components that go into Apple Inc. products.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/23/samsung-vs-apple-war-hits-high-gear/#ixzz1aB94nS6S

so kid why to trust bullshits that 1 university is and google doesn't know it?

You just destroyed your idea, Samsung is leeching apple's ideas .. Cant you understand something that simple?

Οι καλύτεροι πελάτες της για το 2010 ήταν οι Sony, Apple, Dell και Hewlett-Packard.

understand greek or not don't fucking care just read this and good bye from this topic

iPhone S will be available after friday in shops, prolly by the end of the month worldwide.

the price will be 650$, or 485€~

If i have some spare money i will buy it.

iPhone S will be available after friday in shops, prolly by the end of the month worldwide.

the price will be 650$, or 485€~

If i have some spare money i will buy it.

In Greece from December... :-/

Now about the price, I suppose you're talking about Germany or w/e and not Greece. Here the prices will be the same probably, something like 659Euros... :-/

In Greece from December... :-/

Now about the price, I suppose you're talking about Germany or w/e and not Greece. Here the prices will be the same probably, something like 659Euros... :-/

i bought my phone 150€ cheaper from germany 2 months before it's official release.