Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

i am already a mac owner.Truly worths the money.

True.Thanks for saying so.

When I find some time (exams period now), I'll post 1-2 more videos about MacOSx and mac generally! :)

You do have a 3GS, don't you?

as far as you don't see back wallpaper i don't :D

but anyway i will enable both wallpaper and multitasking when i'll jailbreak it (waiting for the final version of iOS 4)

I'm definetely going to buy iPhone 4. It's summer, this means freetime, this means i can work. I'm sure it worths its money :)

I'm definetely going to buy iPhone 4. It's summer, this means freetime, this means i can work. I'm sure it worths its money :)

may i remind you that you was laughing at me because i had an iphone

Versus: iphone totally sucks !

jaja :P

may i remind you that you was laughing at me because i had an iphone

Versus: iphone totally sucks !

jaja :P

I was just saying that it has nothing more than the rest of smartphones, get real.

I was just saying that it has nothing more than the rest of smartphones, get real.

hmm u probably forget that you was saying that your N97 is much much much better than the iPhone :O

hmm u probably forget that you was saying that your N97 is much much much better than the iPhone :O

I never said that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• There was no way I didn't refunded or delivered files. I don't see You on my conrtact list on Discord, can You send me a message or at least tell me for what project was this updater? I always resolve if I can't deliver on time or customer bailes.
    • @rlfem123  I’m a web developer, and I work with technologies like Next.js and React. In the last 10 years, L2 Rankzone is the only one I’ve seen that actually did something different. All the others seem to have the same source code with different templates. L2 Hopzone also did an upgrade and, for the front end, is using Vue.js. Regarding web development, we have reached a point where you can easily create websites using libraries or frameworks. Simply pick one and start working. You will learn as you go. Personally, I prefer to build my back-end APIs in Laravel if it’s a big project since the ecosystem offers everything. For smaller projects, I choose Go. Then I use either React or Next.js to call my APIs, depending on the case. Next.js also supports Server-Side Rendering (SSR) if you want to hide some things from the client. Additionally, CSS libraries have almost everything you need nowadays to start building quickly with browser compatibility. You can seriously build an L2 website with ranks, a good design, and even a simple login/register system in just 3 days. Here are some CSS libraries I personally work with: https://tailwindui.com/components   https://ui.shadcn.com/   https://mui.com/material-ui/ Regarding the top websites i dont thing its worth the time and effort.  Its pretty simple to build one and the market is already bloated. In addition l2 is dying so i suggest to build top sites for many games.  THe main problem is not the build process rather the marketing one. You can build the most awesome website iin terms of functionality but if you marketing is week you wont exceed 10 concurrent users. 
    • Good evening from me as well. I wouldn't recommend anyone, no matter how much love they have for the game, to try to revive it, not only because of the times but also because of the community (people who used to spend 15 hours grinding now qq for everything when they have auto-farm enabled 24/7... ) .  All the effort will be in vain. I have given all I had to this game. I have spent an incredible amount of time and over 20k the past 6 years, and the money can go to hell, but the time doesn't come back, I almost literally didn't get cancer... Also, very few people are worth collaborating with, all the rest are scammers and traitors. Unfortunately, only the projects that have been in the background for years do well.   P. S: "Once upon a time they used to be players now only complainers left" 
    • hello i use acis 401 In the video that you uploaded, the name is not visible, but it appeared to me I upload a screenshot so you can understand what I mean how can i fix it? https://prnt.sc/kTET9oxF4fos
    • The encryption is made not just for fun, its made for protecting valuable work, doing this sort of "ugly" things u ruining all the work and effort , in time u might get that in return .  
  • Topics