Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Yea but Desire or the other one you said in previous posts?

I think Desire is a nice one and it is advertised a lot by many famous shops.

well desire is nice but in that price range and size i would choose a nexus 1 :)

HTC = Windows/Android/Linux

iPhone = iOS4

One of the reasons you should select iPhone, is the hundreds of thousands applications available and still the 720p video recording/ retina display and the rest of the stuff.It deserves the chance for sure.

HTC = Windows/Android/Linux

iPhone = iOS4

One of the reasons you should select iPhone, is the hundreds of thousands applications available and still the 720p video recording/ retina display and the rest of the stuff.It deserves the chance for sure.

everyone can write hes own app for android but for iphone... :)

everyone can write hes own app for android but for iphone... :)

Yup but there is no future on the store for android phones, there any restriction so any one can make a piece of crap and upload it, in the AppStore there are restrictions, you can't create something poor, that sucks hard, there must be a quality in order to be uploaded.

Plus that there is no hope for developers on the android because they will never get paid for they work, apple has already gave 1$ billion in the developers.

Also last but not least, android market got only 100,000 applications (for all this mobile HTC, Motorola etc etc) and AppStore got 270,000 Applications only for iDevices !

I would be interested to know what everyones opinion is as far as the iphone 4 is concerned?

I have heard it has a few quirks and problems... is the rumor true?  It hasnt come out here in Europe yet so i am wondering whether or not to get it when it does...?

opinions?

Apple had a meeting yesterday about the iPhone 4 problems...it will cost them 1500million $ to fix the issue(they knew it and they released it like that which shows how bad apple is and how they totally incompetent in any way with make a phone or anything else)

Apple had a meeting yesterday about the iPhone 4 problems...it will cost them 1500million $ to fix the issue(they knew it and they released it like that which shows how bad apple is and how they totally incompetent in any way with make a phone or anything else)

IF it's true what u are saying then apple wouldn't sell 1,7 Million iPhone's 4 on the release date and now they had sold another 1 - 1,3 million iPhone's 4 (totall 2,7 - 3 million iPhone's 4)

Also Apple is having a meeting TODAY (Friday) and they will make announces for the iPhone 4.

IF it's true what u are saying then apple wouldn't sell 1,7 Million iPhone's 4 on the release date and now they had sold another 1 - 1,3 million iPhone's 4 (totall 2,7 - 3 million iPhone's 4)

Also Apple is having a meeting TODAY (Friday) and they will make announces for the iPhone 4.

they knew about the probleme...they released it..ppl noticed the problem..and now they pay for it

IF it's true what u are saying then apple wouldn't sell [...]

why it wouldn't sell. they are fans of it , crazy standing outside of the building 10 hours before it opened to buy it first

the problem was known and it was seen on WWDC , the sign was low and steve jobs told to the spectators to close their wireless so the show can continue.

plus

http://troktiko.blogspot.com/2010/07/steve-jobs-iphone-4.html

sorry for the greek lang but you can translate the page there is a small option scroll down - right side , google translator

anyway friend have mac and w/o this operating system it's great

What do you exactly mean?

Well about the iPhone thingy: You can't really accuse Apple for one mistake.I mean, everybody is trying to find something to accuse Apple.For me, this is jealousy.

What do you exactly mean?

Well about the iPhone thingy: You can't really accuse Apple for one mistake.I mean, everybody is trying to find something to accuse Apple.For me, this is jealousy.

theres no jealousy in it since product quality wise even sony ericsson or the old nokia 3310 is better than iphone sorry