[L2J] ★★★ Lineage 2 Fort International ★★★

yea server if you are 12 years old only one farm and alwaays pk y there or they steal your mobs pff pathetic

i suggest you not to playhere  go find onother one

btw its good for its expoits oaxAXOAXoXAOAX i rolf with my char

really? your char name ?

all i can say is that this srv is only for kids . A tank full geared with custom Cant kill a mage with custom +0 ? are u shiting me? haha

Kidding right? Check server out and tell me if tank can be killed by one mage with +0 items? You Kidding, no way.

all i can say is that this srv is only for kids . A tank full geared with custom Cant kill a mage with custom +0 ? are u shiting me? haha

all the players is balanced and if you dont want to play dont tell shit's..

i play there and i can kill someone mage or archer with any char..

This server looks promising!! But there are some problems that if fixed server will be quite good.I made a post on server's forum so those that want/or play there u can see it and say ur opinion..the topic is on "report bug" section posted by RaGe.

P.S.:For those that doesn't like the fact that there are customs i can assure u that balance is very good despise that plus players look cool ;)

This server looks promising!! But there are some problems that if fixed server will be quite good.I made a post on server's forum so those that want/or play there u can see it and say ur opinion..the topic is on "report bug" section posted by RaGe.

P.S.:For those that doesn't like the fact that there are customs i can assure u that balance is very good despise that plus players look cool ;)

debuff skills fixed,critical stun fixed,elemental sword with sa para fixed ,paladin,tyrant,titan with bow will have -30% pvp dmg about the others arent from my side(developing)