Assassin's Creed III [?]

I think that AC3 will be the end of this game,a perfect trilogy in my opinion which sold a lot of copies and took a lot of fans as well(I am one of them^^).We'll see,I don't know the end of AC2 because I am still playing it:P If I could control somehow the end of our planet(imo a fake thing) I would release the game 1 week before the 12/12/2012 and then at the end of the game say:"scientists have lied to us!We'll continue our life and everyone who has played the trilogy of Altair/Ezio has saved the AC's world as well!Congratulations!"

I think that AC3 will be the end of this game,a perfect trilogy in my opinion which sold a lot of copies and took a lot of fans as well(I am one of them^^).We'll see,I don't know the end of AC2 because I am still playing it:P If I could control somehow the end of our planet(imo a fake thing) I would release the game 1 week before the 12/12/2012 and then at the end of the game say:"scientists have lied to us!We'll continue our life and everyone who has played the trilogy of Altair/Ezio has saved the AC's world as well!Congratulations!"

You really got some fantasy :)

what do u mean?u trust what they say?If u was meaning my fantasy about games,well it's a start to make my own game:P

That's what I mean :)

I would really like to play a game of yours but w/e.

AC's end will confuse at first but it worths ;)

The 3rd AC is gonna be "- ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD -"

It will continue the story of ezio (epic.)

I noticed about it but from what I understood,it is a smaller game;just to take us forward in the story of Ezio and prepare the launch of AC3..Am I wrong?