Uprising Clan is recruiting new members.

AnotherWay member here ;>

Nait,Cyan,SatanicSoldier,Lunna <3

If you were playing somewhere else, I might join.

But L2F?naaah.

Maybe join us in l2genoxide? www.l2gx.com

I am playing with FadedMemories atm.

What Fuers?

Loa was the founder (first leader of uprising) in l2vendetta c4. Then Ses took the leadership becouse Loa had some r/l problems or smth (dont remember anymore..this is like 3years ago or more)...after Ses made his lol decision to leave the clan (uprising) to see which clan will recrute him Jasonian took the gold place and he was the leader till l2vendetta died. Then at the begining of the l2vendetta (interlude 1st one) ses and krap (crap aka unheard) had a lil fight that if ses wont make a new clan (we were all in a clan made by jasonian -> uprising...but we all in one vote decided that the name uprising wont be our clan name anymore (great memories/wannabe etc) so krap made Hysteria becouse ses was to lazy to make a clan in that moment when we decided that (i was leveling ses alt sph with my cov..ofc with bot)

probably i will made a comeback to l2 (high rate servers dont count) soon so i will pm u ing if u will still play there. but i dont know the date yet. it will be random ;)

Aphex.

Random recruiting = EPIC FAIL!

u just epic failed and i would dekarma u if i wanst in that good mood . ARE U RETARDED? We got a forum to recruit so your fucking post counts as spam dickhead.

Uprising and the whole winningformula clans never random recruted.

Im impressed :o... you know so much about us... but hmm... im afraid that you are wrong. Ses was leader of Uprising on C4 too. I've been in that clan from Vendetta's 2nd month alive. It lasted 2 years or 3. Ses was always the leader ( + jasonian + vakk * before Vakk left and made his clan * )

P.S. you will be welcomed in the clan, if you decide to join us ;).

Im impressed :o... you know so much about us... but hmm... im afraid that you are wrong. Ses was leader of Uprising on C4 too. I've been in that clan from Vendetta's 2nd month alive. It lasted 2 years or 3. Ses was always the leader ( + jasonian + vakk * before Vakk left and made his clan * )

i was kind of a core member back in the days. and my brother limex was a true core member even if he was a nap xD

ive never said ses wasnt the leader. i just said that ses wasnt the true founder. it was Loa in l2vendetta. First uprising was in retail. then some guys joined l2elite and make uprising there. (loa and ses were playing l2elite before l2vendetta opened.)

[edit] how the fack i did double post???

• 2 months later...