Uprising Clan is recruiting new members.

Hello ladies and gentlemans. Uprising clan is back. We had great moments on L2Eminence. After it closed we much or less forgot about each other. 3 days ago i came up with the idea to revive that clan which was one of the strongests on L2Eminence.

At the moment we are 10 people. Thats why we are recruiting new members. We are playing on L2Survival ( L2OFF x50. ) . For more information how to join us visit our clan page - http://www.winningformula.smffy.com/index.php .

For now we will use this forum. We might change it , dunno yet. Be active on it .

We accept every kind of class, but we mostly need :

- Overlords

- Warlords

- Bishops

- Archers

- Mages

Your sincerely,

- Kiefer.

P.S. Cause i see many FM members here... i wanna tell you something. Good fight and thanks for all our epic pvps/raids/sieges. You were great enemies .

Few pics :

shot00024ly.jpg

shot00068.jpg

shot00028ez.jpg

shot00072q.jpg

Hello ladies and gentlemans. Uprising clan is back. We had great moments on L2Eminence. After it closed we much or less forgot about each other. 3 days ago i came up with the idea to revive that clan which was one of the strongests on L2Eminence.

At the moment we are 6 people. Thats why we are recruiting new members. We are playing on L2Loyal ( L2OFF x45. ) . For more information how to join us visit our clan page - http://uprising.justgoo.com .

For now we will use this forum. We might change it , dunno yet. Be active on it .

Your sincerely,

- Kiefer.

well if LimeX will want to come back to L2 we might start playing there. I (we) will pm u ing if that happen.

Aphex

[edit] i am just courius. who is still playing under the tag of the oldschool Uprising?

well if LimeX will want to come back to L2 we might start playing there. I (we) will pm u ing if that happen.

Aphex

[edit] i am just courius. who is still playing under the tag of the oldschool Uprising?

Me,ClickClickBoom,Am0rtiax,Engelados,Diideeee and few others might start soon. We have also recruited new members.

So things are going good now. We got some new members and start to raiding now! We are still recruiting if anyone is interested u can PM ingame Kiefer/Am0/Am0rtiaX/Rozdex for invite!

HF :)

Guyz what about to come at L2mxc server??? Clans like yours are good for ally or even war.

Also, we are Immortals clan, not PhovosGR fake but the real. So, if you want come to L2mxc.

No thanks, we found a server already.