Mankind

Zemial

evolut10.jpg

The whole chaos came when we started changing the environment to our needs. 50.000 years ago when the baby of a stupid-genes gone playing in the forest and a tiger eat him, this way, stopping his stupid-genes to spread. This was stupid, sick, and malformed and the humanity was getting better.

Now back to our times. There is NO REAL THREAT TO ANYONE! The system was at perfect balance. If you remove just one way to do the selection, you screw it up. We removed all ways of selection.

My 2 cents. People call me bastard if I dont want to donate to a malformed kid. His genes are bad for the humanity. Im helping my race by NOT helping him.

The whole chaos came when we started changing the environment to our needs. 50.000 years ago when the baby of a stupid-genes gone playing in the forest and a tiger eat him, this way, stopping his stupid-genes to spread. This was stupid, sick, and malformed and the humanity was getting better.

Now back to our times. There is NO REAL THREAT TO ANYONE! The system was at perfect balance. If you remove just one way to do the selection, you screw it up. We removed all ways of selection.

My 2 cents. People call me bastard if I dont want to donate to a malformed kid. His genes are bad for the humanity. Im helping my race by NOT helping him.

You don't get it right? Most of the people are now weak. Not because of their lifestyle but because of how they are born. For the weak could not survive in the old times and that's why the number of the people in the earth was smaller. Now you get it? The weak were too many, it's just that they couldn't survive and spread the decease.

Now there is no war, there are no any threats so the decease is already spread. So the only way to stop it is to literally extinguish their kind.

As I said I didn't want to speak my ideas in here, but I did since you still don't understand.

Weak or not, they/we are still humans.

Soo, as you say, if you wish to ''improve'' or even clear man kind, go ahead and do it, lol.

Telling your opinion with black letters (*cough* attention whore *cough*) behind a monitor won't change anything. Trust me on that (!)

And remember kidz, malformed humans have no soul at all. Vanquish them with yo plasma pistols!!11

Though I kinda agree with your rest sayings.

You should speak of your ideas, as we already said.It's just an opposite thought.I'm not telling you're completely wrong but "extinguish their kind" is not the first solution, isn't it? You should not be that strict to everybody.Everyone, even the "weak" as you say, deserve a second chance for everything.There will be many stands that mankind has to pass, and that's the way of picking-up the "strong", as you call them.Killing is not always the best solution, that's my point here.

PS: Am I getting so peaceful? :P

Weak or not, they/we are still humans.

Soo, as you say, if you wish to ''improve'' or even clear man kind, go ahead and do it, lol.

Telling your opinion with black letters (*cough* attention whore *cough*) behind a monitor won't change anything. Trust me on that (!)

And remember kidz, malformed humans have no soul at all. Vanquish them with yo plasma pistols!!11

Though I kinda agree with your rest sayings.

That's why I didn't want to speak about my ideas. Because you would lose the point, which is simple: I'm not sick, I just hate weak people (so I hate most of the people of the world)...

Please, define weak...

Everyone who seeks success far from war and everyone who doesn't follow our ideas.

Yeah, and tell us if you consider your self weak or not.

Don't try to avoid answerin' again please.

No, I'm not weak.

PS: Am I getting so peaceful? :P

You're true, actually.

Anyway, let me make a question.

Why do you consider yourself powerful?

Everyone who seeks success far from war and everyone who doesn't follow our ideas.

So, by your sayings, war is the only solution to mankind's problems...

I'm out of here.

Aww. Your ideas?

This blend of insanity and stupidity that you have pured into your head is driving me crazy.

I don't know if you just want to show off, or if you believe your sayings. But you gotta keep it real ,dude.

You are talking about war, while you sit in your peaceful ass , knowing that you will have a plate of food every single day. You've never experienced a real war, neither do I, so don't tell me that you are strong only if u seek success through it.

I described who are the weak. So the fact I consider myself strong means I'm not like the weak.

Repost them, quote them, w/e. Some guys don't live in here you know.