Mankind

Zemial

evolut10.jpg

I think this image really represents humanity (though I don't believe a shit from Darwin's theory) it is true that evolution of mankind always keeps becoming more pathetic. That's what I am talking about the last few days and someone even mentioned I'm facking sick. You know I hate so much people calling me like that and that's why I think I should explain what I was talking about. I'm not speaking about Nazism in here, I just want you to know that I have a reason for hating mankind and wishing to clear it and improve it.

Here is a more actual image though:

evolut11.jpg

But since people like the one in the right can judge if my posts are "stupid" or not I guess this topic will be junked until tomorrow. It's alright... It's just that I didn't want to break the tradition, for everytime someone calls me sick or something like that I have to explain some things so he can understand he was wrong. That's all...

Well, yeah, I could agree with you in some points.I mean yeah this a fact.The mankind has become a shit like in the photo.But it's not a solution really to "clear" the world.

Well, yeah, I could agree with you in some points.I mean yeah this a fact.The mankind has become a shit like in the photo.But it's not a solution really to "clear" the world.

The best solution for improving the world is making sure only the one in the middle lives. For strong people can be found even in the weakest ages... So they can be found in this age too, and they are the only ones who should be alive.

The "poetry" is the power of the smartness people dont use them as c/p without know the meaning what any words a simple words means in any ways.

You have some rights up there but , why so ego pathetic ... why you care what people thinking for ya?

Who gives a shit for us belives? i belive in the ass of a monkey :]

And how you are so sure about it?

I don't give second chances. I don't want to speak about my ideas though, I don't want to be banned or something. I just wanted some people to understand why I "say" what I "say".

I don't want to speak about my ideas though, I don't want to be banned or something.

you can write what ever you want, even if it is a fallacy, we dont give a shit. What you cant do is flame other people points of view.

I don't give second chances. I don't want to speak about my ideas though, I don't want to be banned or something. I just wanted some people to understand why I "say" what I "say".

The point in a conversation is to give arguments.Having different thoughts and ideas about everything isn't bad.Even if some kids here flame you, we all have to be open minded.I mean, yeah, you might be whatever you want, but we are in an open-discussion forum, aren't we?

The point in a conversation is to give arguments.Having different thoughts and ideas about everything isn't bad.Even if some kids here flame you, we all have to be open minded.I mean, yeah, you might be whatever you want, but we are in an open-discussion forum, aren't we?

You agreed that the world keeps becoming more pathetic didn't you? What the fack "second chances" are you talking about?