Mankind

Zemial

Aww. Your ideas?

This blend of insanity and stupidity that you have pured into your head is driving me crazy.

I don't know if you just want to show off, or if you believe your sayings. But you gotta keep it real ,dude.

You are talking about war, while you sit in your peaceful ass , knowing that you will have a plate of food every single day. You've never experienced a real war, neither do I, so don't tell me that you are strong only if u seek success through it.

You know I can't describe what exactly I mean in here. I mean, I can't speak about personal experiences and why I consider myself strong. Just tell me, who from you would leave their home and go to war? Who from you wouldn't surrender when they see a gun in front of their head? Who from you wouldn't start crying like a little pussy for mercy when they get violantly hit? I wouldn't... That's why I consider myself strong and that's why you don't understand my reason.

Human was always something more than a facking animal. The strongest of all the other creations on the earth. That's why humanity has no excuses for being weak.

It was developed in order to reach a level of strength and intelligence.

It was developed in order to reach a level of strength and intelligence.

And why the other facking monkeys weren't developed as well?

You know, in our circles these things don't need to be proved because everyone believes them. I don't know why I explain them to you, I've never done it before...

And why the other facking monkeys weren't developed as well?

You know, in our circles these things don't need to be proved because everyone believes them. I don't know why I explain them to you, I've never done it before...

Coz they couldn't or they WILL be developed.They need more time maybe(?).

You know.. we spoke in religion class about satanism and how satanists try to lure you into their religion and way of thinking. They must be realy realy clever cause the use great ways to attract you. So yes i consider you very clever and even if you say you dont want to speak about your opinion you do so "sideways".

By saing that all weak ppl should not exist you mean kill them.

By defining weak you mean ppl that are not satanists

When you say circle you mean the community of satanists.

And yes, there are some ppl who dont have much mental strenght, but that doesnt mean they have to be executed.

I might be wrong somewhere here but this is how i see things.

Coz they couldn't or they WILL be developed.They need more time maybe(?).

They would have already started developing. What the fack? Humans live on earth 200.000 years now. Isn't this enough time?

You know.. we spoke in religion class about satanism and how satanists try to lure you into their religion and way of thinking. They must be realy realy clever cause the use great ways to attract you. So yes i consider you very clever and even if you say you dont want to speak about your opinion you do so "sideways".

By saing that all weak ppl should not exist you mean kill them.

By defining weak you mean ppl that are not satanists

When you say circle you mean the community of satanists.

And yes, there are some ppl who dont have much mental strenght, but that doesnt mean they have to be executed.

I might be wrong somewhere here but this is how i see things.

You know it takes a high intelligence quotient to make this conclusion...

We're getting off-topic.And even if he speaks like the way you say.You have to be clever too to resist.

Chill out, is a peaceful conversation..