Best PVP class?

Which is the best pvp class on Worl of Warcraft?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best pvp class on Worl of Warcraft?

• Druids
    • Hunters
    • Mages
    • Paladins
    • Priests
    • Rogues
    • Shaman
    • Warlocks
    • Warriors
    • Death Knight

• 2 weeks later...

i lold,no hunter will lose from a warrior if he knows what he is doing..he wont even manage to reach hunter...

One warrior could manage to reach a hunter the point is

if one hunter will keep the distance for much time.

i lold,no hunter will lose from a warrior if he knows what he is doing..he wont even manage to reach hunter...

............. you obviously dont know the warrior ways!

2 intercept skills + hamstring...almost impossible for a warrior to lose and zero chances for the hunter to escape...additionally warriors have tons of HP and are plate wearers.hunters cant have that defence

............. you obviously dont know the warrior ways!

2 intercept skills + hamstring...almost impossible for a warrior to lose and zero chances for the hunter to escape...additionally warriors have tons of HP and are plate wearers.hunters cant have that defence

take for example i use markmanship

for your 2 intercept skills i would propably pin you down with my crab when you would charge(yah im that good),i would then use deterance for your second intercept,2 charges fail till now,harmstring??trinket ftw...

readiness and all skills up again...u wont reach hunter..too many disables..i didnt even count the snare and slow of traps.master call,scatter shot and many others...propably by the time u get near u will be dead...

and remember that hunter is a high burst dps class,i could hit for a lot of dmg even plate users...

heck i could even kill paladins and dks...

take for example i use markmanship

for your 2 intercept skills i would propably pin you down with my crab when you would charge(yah im that good),i would then use deterance for your second intercept,2 charges fail till now,harmstring??trinket ftw...

readiness and all skills up again...u wont reach hunter..too many disables..i didnt even count the snare and slow of traps.master call,scatter shot and many others...propably by the time u get near u will be dead...

and remember that hunter is a high burst dps class,i could hit for a lot of dmg even plate users...

heck i could even kill paladins and dks...

got it ! but you mentioned only the way to encounter a warrior without having him using trinkets ,skills,talent spec 8) imo a hunter cant even kill half  a warrior.especially an arm spec or a prot one! and of course not everybody uses a pet like a crab or spider....mostly bears and cats are prefered

got it ! but you mentioned only the way to encounter a warrior without having him using trinkets ,skills,talent spec 8) imo a hunter cant even kill half  a warrior.especially an arm spec or a prot one! and of course not everybody uses a pet like a crab or spider....mostly bears and cats are prefered

And wolfs xD , anyhow in this topic we must choose if we talk about arena

or for simple duels.For arena my vote will go on priest with holy spec , he is really unkillable.And for damage dealer

my vote would go to Druid, awesome dmg on balance spec.

actually i was reffering only to fury/arms warrior,im sure protection can kill hunter :P

and crab/spiders are must for some serious pvp...