Best PVP class?

Which is the best pvp class on Worl of Warcraft?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best pvp class on Worl of Warcraft?

• Druids
    • Hunters
    • Mages
    • Paladins
    • Priests
    • Rogues
    • Shaman
    • Warlocks
    • Warriors
    • Death Knight

Rets are kind of imba because of their self-protection combined with the 9k crits the can get.

Warriors can be unbeatable , but you need skill+top gear to achieve this.

I also love armor pen combat rogues now cause their KS brings everyone down with the correct timing (if you play dota, KS = yurnero's omnislash, jumps around the target extremely fast dealing major damage, or around many enemies hitting them once or twice)

• 2 weeks later...

The best pvp class for is the Warrior...he is extremely hard to play but when you get to master him he is veeery fun and can own even a retpaladin with bubble and heal.

not at all megasus... warriors will always have there limits in pvp like all classes there is always an anti-class that will pwn you and you won't be able to do a thing...

for example rogues pwn so hard warriors that they can't even land more than 2 or 3 hits on rogues

not at all megasus... warriors will always have there limits in pvp like all classes there is always an anti-class that will pwn you and you won't be able to do a thing...

for example rogues pwn so hard warriors that they can't even land more than 2 or 3 hits on rogues

depends 100% the player!since i m a warrior fan i cant say rogues pwn us ... i d rather say they get 3 hit and then ko (the rouge dies) :D strength,armor,2H weapons,talents against immobilazation VS rogue leather and daggers... :D :D :D it is 100% player ability

depends 100% the player!since i m a warrior fan i cant say rogues pwn us ... i d rather say they get 3 hit and then ko (the rouge dies) :D strength,armor,2H weapons,talents against immobilazation VS rogue leather and daggers... :D :D :D it is 100% player ability

I absolutely agree with you Noble.I myself am a pre-tbc player and have played tons of characters(i recently started again after 8 months). Warrior on low lvl gear were a complete fail but when they get good gear they are totally OP and Blizzard is forced to nerf Warrior AGAIN after COUNTLESS times.In my opinion the game right now is pretty balanced now on patch 3.3.5 but there are some dead specs in the game(fire mage,demo warlock on pve,feral dps,BM hunter). I am very afraid on how cataclysm will be. Druid are becoming non-pve class, mages are being nerfed,we have no idea about how hunters are going to be with focus, priest is becoming more and more IMBA, we dont know how the rogue is going to be with the removal of the auto attack burst and making his abilities the main source of his damage burst, warlock is still going to be the best damage dealer on raids. I'm afraid we will witness the nightmare of the IMBA Paladin similar when TBC launched. I hope Blizzard doesn't nerf rogues.

my unholy dk is the best pvp class coz magic can even hit me or my raid or party only warriors can pwn me but at the end they will die if i have a healadin as healer

well since i am a rogue and never a warrior won me i can say it with sure.....

official realms...

• 2 weeks later...