Need serious help.

-$karos-

no,never repeat the class. It's a time lost that it will never come back.

In my opinion, just do like Dream said, read books by yourself.

ahh and dunno if it would help you, but helped me a lot.

I never read the books just to copy it on my mind coz i have an exam tomorrow. I often learned more after exams when i saw my mistakes.

I always learned by writting what i was reading about. On this way i recognized things better, easier and longer.

Just read it, writte it and say it in your mind...

+1 to Erol ;)

Reading is nothing w/e understanding (that's way we learn faster thinks that are interesting to us).

I want to become a doctor. I really do...

Medical studies are one of the hardest

When i'm studing to my exams at university I always make notes from books/lectures of infos that i find importatnt and learn from that notes.

i was in exacly the same situason before 4 y/s when i was 17 and i repeat the class you are from greece right?if you realy need help send me your msn  ([gr]ama eise 8etiki kateu8insei)

i was in exacly the same situason before 4 y/s when i was 17 and i repeat the class you are from greece right?if you realy need help send me your msn  ([gr]ama eise 8etiki kateu8insei)

[GR]Nai, thetikie eimai... tha s stilw to msn m se pm.

Well if you are willing to do everything just dont repeat it and instead use the summer vacation for you to study you're not a kid most things that are written in the books aren't impossible to be learned you are a dumbass if you think a teacher can help you more then you can help yourself. You have books you have internet you have everything you need to learn what you think you've missed. But that's a question of will wanting to repeat just proves how much you suck at life and how lazy you are. You don't really want to sit down and learn what you have to instead you want some whores to teach you smth you can learn alone. A teacher is just a bitch / dumbass that's paid to tell you what's already written in your book and to test what you have learned nothing more nothing less. So imho don't repaet shit if you really have will to study you can just skip all those good things that may happen during your summer vacation and try to learn what you need to for becoming a proper doctor.

PS: You are a retard.

LOL if you think that you can study alone the Maths and the Psychics we do here in Greece the final year of school then you have no clue what's going on here.

Skaros it would better to reconsider what you want to become. It is impossible for you to become a doctor. You are in a very difficult situation. But first just describe us your basic knowledge. Do you know at least the basics in Physics, Maths and Chemistry? :S

Ps:I want to become a doctor. :P

-beep- lol,

undig your old books, and start reading...

nothing more nothing less <-loling

p.s I can make you some private lessons for free if you want (maths) xD

LOL if you think that you can study alone the Maths and the Psychics we do here in Greece the final year of school then you have no clue what's going on here.

Skaros it would better to reconsider what you want to become. It is impossible for you to become a doctor. You are in a very difficult situation. But first just describe us your basic knowledge. Do you know at least the basics in Physics, Maths and Chemistry? :S

[GR] Kanw frontistiria xhmeia kai pernw 20 xhmeia mono omos... kserw kai tis 3is likeiou xhmeia kapoia pragmata.. mono ekei eimai kalos...

Mathimatika kserw ta basika (I mathimatikos m na fantasteis m leei diavase kai tha kaneis efarmoges mathimatikwn) omws fisiki eimai teleios skrapas...

Apla to skeftiko m einai afou dn tha perasw p dn tha perasw me tin proti kai tha kseskistw sta frontistiria giati na min kanw aftin tin xronia akoma sto sxoleio para

na tin kanw se frontistiria? Oi filoi m kai m aftous dn xanomaste dn me enoxlei afto... ilikrina pistevw pws ama diavasw tha ta kataferw... omws i teleftea m elpida na sto pw etc einai na kanw afto... :)

[GR] Kanw frontistiria xhmeia kai pernw 20 xhmeia mono omos... kserw kai tis 3is likeiou xhmeia kapoia pragmata.. mono ekei eimai kalos...

Mathimatika kserw ta basika (I mathimatikos m na fantasteis m leei diavase kai tha kaneis efarmoges mathimatikwn) omws fisiki eimai teleios skrapas...

Apla to skeftiko m einai afou dn tha perasw p dn tha perasw me tin proti kai tha kseskistw sta frontistiria giati na min kanw aftin tin xronia akoma sto sxoleio para

na tin kanw se frontistiria? Oi filoi m kai m aftous dn xanomaste dn me enoxlei afto... ilikrina pistevw pws ama diavasw tha ta kataferw... omws i teleftea m elpida na sto pw etc einai na kanw afto... :)

hm gia iatriki dn xriazete fisiki lol.

Mono ximia biologia kai ma8imatika.

Kai btw, katse to kalokairi mazepse lefta kai frodistiria.

Arxise kai kane epanalipseis mono mathimatika, ta alla dn exoun kati koino ta perisotera.

Exw gnwsto p ta katafere, enw arxise na diabazei triti likiou.Kai dn i3ere tpt apo 8etika mathimata.Ma tipota.

Kai perase sto TEI p ton endiafere.

Alla esy 8es AEI kai malista iatrikis ;P

Φίλε δεν έχει ουσία να μείνεις φέτος για 2 λόγους :

1) Τα φετινά μαθηματικά κατεύθυνσης και η φετινή φυσική κατεύθυνσης  δεν έχουν μεγάλη σχέση με τα μαθηματικά και τη φυσική κατεύθυνσης του χρόνου. Αντιθέτως η φυσική της Ά και η άλγεβρα της Ά και της 'Β είναι σημαντικά για του χρόνου.

2) Καλύτερο είναι να δώσεις 2η φορά πανελλήνιες τουλάχιστον για να έχεις μάθει κάτι την πρώτη χρονιά να πάρεις και κάποιες εμπειρίες και του παραχρόνου με διάβασμα να πας να ξαναδώσεις. Καλύτερα πιστεύω.

hm gia iatriki dn xriazete fisiki lol.

Mono ximia biologia kai ma8imatika.

Kai btw, katse to kalokairi mazepse lefta kai frodistiria.

Arxise kai kane epanalipseis mono mathimatika, ta alla dn exoun kati koino ta perisotera.

Ναι άλλα άμα δεν ξέρει τίποτα στη Φυσική τι θα πάει να γράψει; Και υποτίθεται ότι για να περάσει Ιατρική πρέπει να βγάλει 19000+.

Well our books in Bulgaria are done in a way that even the biggest retard if really trying to undestand will be able no matter the subject.

Well our books in Bulgaria are done in a way that even the biggest retard if really trying to undestand will be able no matter the subject.

Then our books are made in the exact opposite way. D:

You know.. Greece has one of the most difficult education systems in Europe. Damn us.

Ναι άλλα άμα δεν ξέρει τίποτα στη Φυσική τι θα πάει να γράψει; Και υποτίθεται ότι για να περάσει Ιατρική πρέπει να βγάλει 19000+.

ap'oti 3erw dn xriazete fysiki stis e3etaseis gia iatriki.Mporei na kanw kai la8os alla kati tetio eixa akousei otan kaname SEP.

Our education system sucks ass.

ap'oti 3erw dn xriazete fysiki stis e3etaseis gia iatriki.Mporei na kanw kai la8os alla kati tetio eixa akousei otan kaname SEP.

Ποιος σας κάνει ΣΕΠ να τον/την πλακώσω; :p