Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

Would you play on a C4 low rate server?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a C4 low rate server?

• Yes!
    • maybe, depends (what?)
    • No! (why?)

Imho, c4 is the best chronicle (maybe because it was the first I ever saw :P) and 5x rates are just fine. Not too low and not too high. What would you do anyway after 2 or 3 months on 5000x rate? Not to mention that on retail like 5x c4, you worked really hard for every thing. Thats how it should be. Thats what Lineage II is about(for me).

Still I don't understand why do people come to thread with subject "Would you play on a C4 LOW RATE server" saying they would join if it would be 50x, or even 5000x.

Who want to play high-rate will take up Gracia, thats whats happening in most cases. Old chronicles are really mostly the low rates, which didn't update, or were found later by old school conservative lowrate players. Tbh the unbalance on 5x matters much less than on 5000x. I've never seen C4 lowrate where would everyone play for example necro. All classes were played on every good server, even if it was C4.

I like the C4-IT mostly because it's "the old L2" and I don't really like it from Kamael onwards(except the HUD  ;))

because i don't stay at this kind of servers..... i like to pvping enchanting leveling etc..... and the most servers on hopzone are Interlude and upper........ for exactly i like servers from x1000 and upper :)