[Share] Repair clientcrash on character enter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

can any1 tell me what i have to add in masterhandler.java script ?

Can any1 write here where and what i have to add?

thanks.

is simple, unpack this files and paste in corrspondient folder example in .rar have 2 folder named "html" and "scripts" ok so in my PC have alocated server here

C:\server CT2.4\gameserver\data\html\mods = folder HMLT

C:\server CT2.4\gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\voicedcommandhandlers = folder SCRIPTS

is simple, unpack this files and paste in corrspondient folder example in .rar have 2 folder named "html" and "scripts" ok so in my PC have alocated server here

C:\server CT2.4\gameserver\data\html\mods = folder HMLT

C:\server CT2.4\gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\voicedcommandhandlers = folder SCRIPTS

thanks for your help!

I add them.

1. GameServer\data\html\mods (i add here the repair FOLDER not only the files)

2. GameServer\data\scripts\handlers\voicedcommandhandlers (only the file Repair.java)

But this guy in this 1st post say: (dont forget to add included .java file to masterhandler.java script)

so i have something to add on masterhandler.java (i don't know what to add and where)

Right?

thanks for your help!

I add them.

1. GameServer\data\html\mods (i add here the repair FOLDER not only the files)

2. GameServer\data\scripts\handlers\voicedcommandhandlers (only the file Repair.java)

But this guy in this 1st post say: (dont forget to add included .java file to masterhandler.java script)

so i have something to add on masterhandler.java (i don't know what to add and where)

Right?

go to eclipse and found it in ur SVN Repository for add this lines

go to eclipse and found it in ur SVN Repository for add this lines

i don't have eclipse in this pc now.

i just want to try it to see if i will add it.

i just want to know the line that i ahve to add. :P

i don't have eclipse in this pc now.

i just want to try it to see if i will add it.

i just want to know the line that i ahve to add. :P

lol  I told you before.. you need add all inside .java =Repair.java in ur svn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol  I told you before.. you need add all inside .java =Repair.java in ur svn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.

I just add them all on their location and i think that it is and it will work, but no. :P :/

1 last question, if someone add it, can send me the files to add them without eclipse?

ok.

I just add them all on their location and i think that it is and it will work, but no. :P :/

1 last question, if someone add it, can send me the files to add them without eclipse?

lol you can't, you need adapt for your pack what you mean!!!!! think before you answer fast pls no ofend :D

lol you can't, you need adapt for your pack what you mean!!!!! think before you answer fast pls no ofend :D

I mean if he can send me his masterhandler.java when he will add it in his server.

Well forget it, thanks for your help, i got it. :P