[L2j]L2Relax Custom Server

l2Kings-Relax

Next restart server will change Fighter Class M.Def

Why you don't nake the casting more ??? Only fighter's can play on server...And the reason is that (All armor/wep/tattoo bla bla bla) Give casting soo ??? max chasting is 1999 what i will do that ??? If you can add power at Batle heal on Cardinal's or As i say add more casting at all the mages

admin this is crap . Top lifestone give 100 % chance with so many customs and interlude client you lose balance for ever imagine one archer with full set of custom items + 5 active will be like GM :)

Drogata please fix top life stones lvl 76. They don't give a skill in 100% chance.  Now its bugged. Could You fix TOP LS 76 once again ?

Thanks. [ like it was before ]

I didnt know that so DUMB ppl exist ... You say "FIX" do you even know the definition of the word?Cant you guess that drogata made the LS chance of the skill 10% or lower for hmm i dunno the balance maybe ?!Really idiotic post ... And for the server i got to say that it is worth it playing but if you want to farm bosses and others ( personally i didnt like farm from boss) So i left but i can suggest you this server if you want custom items :)