L2Mxc = Maxcheaters ! We are coming back!

Its not just stupid and money-hungry staff that makes a bad server and a bad l2 community. Its stupid-ass clans that give "food" to those hungry staff members by joining their random tard server. And all of you so called pro clans ( vG, VE, t1ger, Revelation ) are like that. You think with your e-penis and never with your brain. And thats why you deserve losing motive from stupid servers and changing server every week or too.

It's Tig3r.

We predict the outcome of a server before we join, we know what to expect.

I'm sure vG, VE and Revelation do too, along with the other 'so called pro clans' you had in mind.

Maybe you should consider talking to some clan leaders before assuming you know everything about them.

Have you ever wondered why people play servers like this ? Without the custom gear etc.

Why they start on new servers like this ?

It's a fresh start, every clan is able to compete equivallently. Everyone is given the same chance and opportunity to show who's best.

There's not a lot to farm for, you just grab your S grade gear and go pvp and you know there are plenty of other experienced clans out there in your position.

It's pretty evident which server you're from. The reason people won't join there is because it's too old, takes too long for new clans to reach end game pvp and they don't want to go through all that farming, like you said, they've been doing the same thing for 4 years now. It doesn't matter how good the GM's are, people won't go there.

We all know what distinguishes a good server from a bad. The problem is, a good chunk of the community like to stick together and follow other clans because they know they'll get decent pvp and competition doing so.

Now, what people SHOULD do, is gather up the clan leaders of the 'so called pro clans'. Get into some long ass debate and choose a server they all know will turn out to be something good and won't let em down. A server they all know which won't have corrupt GM's, won't have a ridiculously poor firewall and anti-bot protection and w.e. They can then speak to the GM's as a group and demand certain changes.

But until that happens, a lot of people will be switching servers and following the crowd until L3 comes out ^^

Especially you vG, who i know you from very very old times, you havent changed at all.

Good at farming, Bad at pvp, Horrible at picking a server.

I just read this. Who are you? i would like to now. before criticize you should "wash your mouth" o.O

Some things about server joining, cause as it seems most of you have no clue on when and what server to join ( especially you vG mangz, hallo WarBird :) ).

What makes a server worth playing:

-Detailed Class balance.

When a server has a specific and detailed plan with an ingame mechanism to apply balance, then thats a good server. On the contrary when a server says "Good balance" but doesnt go in detail on WHAT king of measures/plans they took to achieve that balance, then 99% they are a bunch of liers, who just said the word "balanced" to get the idiots thinking that the server has balance and to come play. Every single server out there, SAYS they have balance, while infact, they are all having default pvp system without any modification.

-Unique features.

Stop playing stupid ass servers, that have the common things. If a server, has NOTHING different, than your previous server, it sux. A server with unique features is an indication that the admin team HAS worked enough. Work is not done by words ( "we coded 5 months" ) but by acts. What did MXC had in features, that other servers didnt ? Nothing. It had its custom zone, custom mobs, armor. The same old crap , that you have played at least 30 times in the last 4 years.

-Antibot protection.

Dont believe anything you hear. "We have antibot protection." doesnt mean they have. More of it, it doesnt mean they will implement one. They probably have no -beep-ing clue on how to implement one, nor how to even code one. They are just waiting for some share-leak to grab it and present it as their work.

-Dynamic and detailed site.

A site that has an nWatch ( allows you see items in site, something like wow armory ), that has rankings, user panel and detailed features specification ( not just rates , enchants bla bla ) is a good site.

L2MXC had nothing of that, but all you stupid ass pro clans ( including my ex-clan which was about to jump in here to play ) act like a flash mob. You rush into every single server you "heard" its good. "OMG that pro clan players there." , "OMG vG play there lets go ". I mean, do you even have any brains left at all ?

When you join a server, or even before that , you should always talk to admins / devs and ASK things. Dont expect them to give them like that. Hey want us to come in your server ? Code an event, fix that classes. Dont just rush in everything they give you. If they cant do the things you tell them, boom out of the door, ditch them out as if they were your ex stupid girlfriend. Most of the l2 server owners /devs /admins or whatever are lazyass smartpant gnomes who aim only for money. You should DEMAND what you play ( and "pay" ) for.

Its not just stupid and money-hungry staff that makes a bad server and a bad l2 community. Its stupid-ass clans that give "food" to those hungry staff members by joining their random tard server. And all of you so called pro clans ( vG, VE, t1ger, Revelation ) are like that. You think with your e-penis and never with your brain. And thats why you deserve losing motive from stupid servers and changing server every week or too.

Especially you vG, who i know you from very very old times, you havent changed at all.

sh*t it take 10 min to me to read all these and 10 min to translate :P.

I'll Join For Sure When It Will Be Open But I Don't Know If I Will Stay There If The Server Will Be The Same.

sh*t it take 10 min to me to read all these and 10 min to translate :P.

I'll Join For Sure When It Will Be Open But I Don't Know If I Will Stay There If The Server Will Be The Same.

I don't want to stay If server again gonna haxz0red :D

Some things about server joining, cause as it seems most of you have no clue on when and what server to join ( especially you vG mangz, hallo WarBird :) ).

What makes a server worth playing:

-Detailed Class balance.

When a server has a specific and detailed plan with an ingame mechanism to apply balance, then thats a good server. On the contrary when a server says "Good balance" but doesnt go in detail on WHAT king of measures/plans they took to achieve that balance, then 99% they are a bunch of liers, who just said the word "balanced" to get the idiots thinking that the server has balance and to come play. Every single server out there, SAYS they have balance, while infact, they are all having default pvp system without any modification.

-Unique features.

Stop playing stupid ass servers, that have the common things. If a server, has NOTHING different, than your previous server, it sux. A server with unique features is an indication that the admin team HAS worked enough. Work is not done by words ( "we coded 5 months" ) but by acts. What did MXC had in features, that other servers didnt ? Nothing. It had its custom zone, custom mobs, armor. The same old crap , that you have played at least 30 times in the last 4 years.

-Antibot protection.

Dont believe anything you hear. "We have antibot protection." doesnt mean they have. More of it, it doesnt mean they will implement one. They probably have no -beep-ing clue on how to implement one, nor how to even code one. They are just waiting for some share-leak to grab it and present it as their work.

-Dynamic and detailed site.

A site that has an nWatch ( allows you see items in site, something like wow armory ), that has rankings, user panel and detailed features specification ( not just rates , enchants bla bla ) is a good site.

L2MXC had nothing of that, but all you stupid ass pro clans ( including my ex-clan which was about to jump in here to play ) act like a flash mob. You rush into every single server you "heard" its good. "OMG that pro clan players there." , "OMG vG play there lets go ". I mean, do you even have any brains left at all ?

When you join a server, or even before that , you should always talk to admins / devs and ASK things. Dont expect them to give them like that. Hey want us to come in your server ? Code an event, fix that classes. Dont just rush in everything they give you. If they cant do the things you tell them, boom out of the door, ditch them out as if they were your ex stupid girlfriend. Most of the l2 server owners /devs /admins or whatever are lazyass smartpant gnomes who aim only for money. You should DEMAND what you play ( and "pay" ) for.

"Horrible at picking a server" - +1 to that... besides l2extreme and l2wrath all servers we played are meetshit

and btw dont talk like vg would come to play here because it isnt true! tired of l2DRAMA, GL